April 2015 Moms
Options

FFFC Friday

lets hear them ladies.

I had one yesterday but can't remember it now. Typical.
BabyFetus Ticker
BFP! - 8/15/14
EDD - 4/28/15
It's a Boy!

Re: FFFC Friday

• Options
    bsdubbsdub member
    edited November 2014
    I really enjoy booking my arbitrations and trials into 2015/2016 knowing I won't be back to work to handle them until after June 2016!!! Someone else's problem!! >:)>:)

Edit to add that I am enjoying the shit outta my Halloween candy breakfast!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aside from walking my dogs I haven't excercised since I had to stop playing soccer at 12 weeks. That was almost 6 weeks ago.
    I'm a lazy tired turd.
  • Options
    RHoPA1109 said:

jk3610 said:

Don't know how much of a fffc this is, but i'm already tired of women commenting on my bump.

Of lack of bump. Every time I get a comment I want to reply, "now it's my turn to make a comment about your body. Cute saddlebags."

Hahaha i always want to say, "yep getting heavier every week. Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed."
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    I haven't been taking my prenatal vitamin regularly for last week because I can't stand the gummies anymore. I asked my OB for a scrip, but now I'm in a battle with insurance b/c they're supposed to cover them and they denied the claim, so I haven't gotten them yet.

I also am home for the 2nd day in the row due to a really bad corneal abrasion on my left eye. I probably could have toughed it out for a day, but my doctor gave me permission to stay home, so I took it.
    Dating 3.14.04
    Engaged 3.13.10
    Married 6.25.11
    EDD 4.15.15

"All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    DH played hooky today. So, I left the dog in the living room rather than put him back in his kennel when I left. Pretty good chance he'll take a crap in the house somewhere, have fun with that DH!
    Also, since I don't have to rush to meet up with him after work and carpool I'm taking my sweet time going home and running some baby related errands.
    BFP: 8.13.2014
    EDD: 4.23.2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I am off today for Teacher's Convention because I work at a school. I planned on doing an online training and an exercise video because I have to have all my CEUs done this month to keep my counseling license up to date. So far I ate breakfast, a snack and lunch and haven't moved from the couch otherwise. I feel like a lazy turd.

BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11
    BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12   BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate) HSG 6/13-all clear BFP#4 11/18/13 natural m/c on 11/23  IVF #1 (Natural IVF Cycle) May 2014- Cycle failed (embryo did not make it to blast) BFP#5-7/26/14 GROW BABY GROW    IT'S A BOY DUE 4/5/15!

• Options
    CaterinaC said:

I am secretly glad that a close friend of mine moved out of state. Over the last few years I have been noticing ridiculously immature she is.

Example: A group of us held a fundraising event for a friend who is very sick with cancer. She ASKED to help out by making deserts, as she is known for being an excellent baker. Fast forward to the day of the event. She drops off about 2/3 loaves of pound cake and says it is enough to feed 75 people. She then says she didn't have time to make anything else so she bought a 5 dollar box of cookies from Safeway. Really?
    Anyways she never apologized. Instead she told me that she expects her friends to know that her heart is in the right place and to forgive her point blank.

This. Only my person hasn't moved yet. But when she does I won't be sad.
  • Options
    angi3o said:

Sometimes when dh's snoring keeps me up, I pinch his nose shut. He chokes for like 5-10 minutes but then I get a couple hours of peace. Yes, I'm a horrible human being. :|

Hahahahaha I do this too!!
  • Options
    I finally realized today that I have probably experienced 1st tri. for the last time. About 2% of me was sad that I'll probably never have a positive pregnancy test again, or hear a baby's heart beat for the first time. The other 98% of me is giddy at the thought that I will hopefully never again experience the 90 day hell that is 1st tri. I prefer ANY OTHER stage of my children's life to those first 3 months.
    Married to E on June 5, 2010
    Gave birth to baby boy, I, on March 25, 2012
    Gave birth to baby girl, A, on May 20, 2013
    Baby #3 due April 29, 2015

Recovering from mitochondrial dysfunction and Addison's/possibly very severe adrenal burn out using food, medicine, and a large amount of garden therapy.
  • Options
    FFFC: DD's third birthday is in exactly 12 days and I haven't bought her a single thing nor have I started to plan her party which is on the calendar for November 22nd. I feel like a failure.  I've invited 22 toddlers.  Now I feel crazy. Oriental Trading here I come!  I have to get started on this. Now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I get so tired every day around 2, right when DD is waking up from her nap. Some days, I turn on the Curious George movie. We snuggle, I sleep, she watches. It's a win all the way around.
    L.M.
  • Options
    Swoon13 said:

A few days ago I got a lb of ground turkey out of the freezer to thaw. (Mind you, it takes a full 24 hours roughly to thaw in the fridge so I have to plan this to make something with it.). The day after I've started thawing it, I plop it in the pan and start cooking it to make something for dinner.

And. Completely. Forgot. About. It.

I mean completely. Fuck knows how long later my feeble pregnant brain lets me know that something is amiss. I sit there and think and think and think. What could be wrong? Have I forgotten something? What's that smell...

Yep! Burning the hell fire out of it. It smelled like death. So I start crying because you know that's rational and dignified and THANKS PREGNANCY! I try to do some damage control while blubbering like an enormous baby, thinking that maybe I can get this taken care of before H gets home in 3 hours and discovers my shame...

He walks in right at that moment. His darling pregnant wife is covered in snot and tears and the house smells like burnt assholes. So naturally he starts laughing so hard he almost falls over. I will never live this down.

I did this exact thing with hard boiled eggs last week. Boiled the shit out of them. Literally was no water left in the pan.
    BFP: 8.13.2014
    EDD: 4.23.2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    galnoir said:
    FFFC:
    My DH and I have slept in separate beds since my ms got awful... so like coming up on 3 months. 

It only feels like a confession because I feel like other people can be judgey about that. We love the crap out of each other but I am up between 2a and 5a (what the hell?!?!), a sheet tornado the rest of the time, and still can't handle smells and am full of nausea. There's no way I'm gonna wreck his sleep with this craziness - or risk me getting any less sleep. 
    [spelling edit]
    My H snores and with my MS it was sending me into a blind rage. I fall asleep really early these days so he stays in bed with me and when he gets tired he has been going into the guest room. It has kind of been heaven. Otherwise, I would have clawed his eyes out. 

Me: 33 DH: 38 
    BFP 1: 10/06/13 // MMC/D&C:12/16/13 (Partial Molar)
    DS: 5/4/15
    BFP 3: 10/26/16//EDD: 7/2/17

• Options
    My FFFC: I'm glad my moms been staying with us and I don't want her to go home! Who's going to cook me food and do my laundry and make DH be productive around the house :(
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Options
    I am worried that H won't like the way I look after the baby is born. Genetics isn't on my side for not getting stretch marks :(
  • Options
    Before pregnancy, my DH and I would take turns taking our dog out throughout the day. We live on the 4th floor, so lots of steps! I've told him lately that I can't go up and down steps, it's too tiring... So he takes the dog out.. All the time! I'm totally capable of making the trip, but I'm just too damn lazy lately.
    A15 January siggy challenge: Workout/Fitness Fails

IT'S A BOY! EDD: April 3, 2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Tyrion said:

My newly popped bump is making me self conscious. I still don't feel pregnant and now I just feel fluffy.

I'm jealous bc i haven't really popped yet. I'm plus sized so i just look even more fat with a santa like belly. I can't wait to look pregnant.
  • Options
    CaterinaC said:

Tyrion said:

My newly popped bump is making me self conscious. I still don't feel pregnant and now I just feel fluffy.

I feel the same way. While I was laying down the other night I had a moment where I thought "damn, I really need to go on a diet".
    Then I remembered "there is a baby in there and it will only get worse".
    Me too. I don't mind the uterus bulge so much except my normal stomach fat migrated upwards to accomodate and they balance each other out. So instead of a cute bump I have a number 3 happening. Blurp, blurp.

FFFC: I've been dragging into work and saying it was because I got stuck in traffic dropping DD off for school. DH has been taking her in. I just sleep in. Bwahaha.
  • Options
    Michi1382Michi1382 member
    edited November 2014
    mbm1983 said:

i've got the sad "b" looking belly. gotta love that postpartum fatty gut that will never go away no matter what.

Yes! This B belly is ridiculous. Round out and look cute, already. I'm trying to be an adorable fucking pregnant woman and you aren't helping.

FFFC: My mother has announced that she's going to go out of the country to attend a Baptism during the last month of my pregnancy. She's leaving for the entire month and swears that she'll make it on time for the birth. I played it off that it wasn't a big deal for me while DH was pissed at her for "cutting it really freaking close". The truth is that I wish she would be here because, well, I'd like my mom to be here with me for the last month just in case. Sentimental crap. I haven't told her because I don't want to make her feel bad, especially since she already bought the plane tickets and it cost over $1000.00. Yup. :-h
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Swoon13 said:

Michi1382 said:

mbm1983 said:

i've got the sad "b" looking belly. gotta love that postpartum fatty gut that will never go away no matter what.

Yes! This B belly is ridiculous. Round out and look cute, already. I'm trying to be an adorable fucking pregnant woman and you aren't helping.

FFFC: My mother has announced that she's going to go out of the country to attend a Baptism during the last month of my pregnancy. She's leaving for the entire month and swears that she'll make it on time for the birth. I played it off that it wasn't a big deal for me while DH was pissed at her for "cutting it really freaking close". The truth is that I wish she would be here because, well, I'd like my mom to be here with me for the last month just in case. Sentimental crap. I haven't told her because I don't want to make her feel bad, especially since she already bought the plane tickets and it cost over $1000.00. Yup. :-h
    Hang on, what baptism takes a friggin month?!
    Ugh! That's what stung a bit. The Baptism celebration is a day--the rest of the month is her taking a vacation. She has family over there so she's helping herself to the rest of the month. The whole freaking month.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Swoon13 said:

Michi1382 said:

Swoon13 said:

Michi1382 said:

mbm1983 said:

Hang on, what baptism takes a friggin month?!
    Ugh! That's what stung a bit. The Baptism celebration is a day--the rest of the month is her taking a vacation. She has family over there so she's helping herself to the rest of the month. The whole freaking month.
    Yeah that would sting! Sorry she's being so selfish!
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Tyrion said:

I too have popped and after I eat anything with a hint of salt I get really really bloated. Yesterday on my flight home (after eating a salty lunch), the woman next to me asked how far along I was. I was sick of the "oooh my, you're big for ... weeks" comments so I said I was 20 weeks instead of my true 16 weeks.
  • Options
    I hired a new sales associate a few weeks ago and haven't worked with her but my support management and other associates have told me how terrible and inappropriate she is regardless of having been spoken to about it already by my assistant. She didn't show up for 3 shifts last week or return calls and I was so excited to be able to terminate her for job abandonment because it made it so easy. Then she called and said she'd been in a car accident the day of her first missed shift and was in the hospital for a few days. Now I have to schedule her only for on-call shifts that we won't call her in for until she gets the hint and just quits. Why couldn't it be as easy as I originally thought it would be to fire her?!
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    This is the most depressing confession; since finding out I'm pregnant my fiancé and I have only had sex once :( between my never ending morning sickness and him finishing school and taking praxis tests we're just too exhausted or on different wave lengths I suppose.
  • Options
    galnoir said:
    FFFC:
    My DH and I have slept in separate beds since my ms got awful... so like coming up on 3 months. 

It only feels like a confession because I feel like other people can be judgey about that. We love the crap out of each other but I am up between 2a and 5a (what the hell?!?!), a sheet tornado the rest of the time, and still can't handle smells and am full of nausea. There's no way I'm gonna wreck his sleep with this craziness - or risk me getting any less sleep. 
    [spelling edit]
    My H snores and with my MS it was sending me into a blind rage. I fall asleep really early these days so he stays in bed with me and when he gets tired he has been going into the guest room. It has kind of been heaven. Otherwise, I would have clawed his eyes out. 

DH has voluntarily slept on the couch a few times for a variety of reasons.  Most notably, he ate an entire loaf of garlic bread and I swear I could smell it coming out of his pores for THREE days!
    Me (29), DH (30), Married 6/16/07
    #1: BFP 8/02/14, EDD 4/11/15

~~TEAM GREEN~~

BabyFruit Ticker   

****** April '15 January Siggy Challenge: Exercise/Workout Fails ****** image
  • Options
    This is the most depressing confession; since finding out I'm pregnant my fiancé and I have only had sex once :( between my never ending morning sickness and him finishing school and taking praxis tests we're just too exhausted or on different wave lengths I suppose.
    It hasn't happened very often for us either.  My drive is low, so I don't mind...but I know he's hoping it'll pick up now that my MS is gone.

~~TEAM GREEN~~

BabyFruit Ticker   

• Options
    Feeling uncomfortable, peeing all the time, swelling in my ankles (mostly because of travel and being at a conference), not feeling pretty.

For fucks sake, I really didn't expect all of this until the last Tri. :(  Gonna be a LOONG pregnancy.

This baby better be cute.  oh wait, it will be :)

~~TEAM GREEN~~

BabyFruit Ticker   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"