Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

What does your toddler sleep on? bed?

Does your kiddo sleep in a toddler bed, crib, twin bed, etc? My DD likes to sleep in her pack n play which we have cut the side out of but there is a butterfly pattern on it and she associates that with bugs and ends up having panic attacks. Its for at her godparents home. At home I took down all butterfly stuff and the panic attacks stopped. Anyways, so what does your kiddo sleep on?

30 - Waiting to TTC#2

PCOS -Fibroids -Type 1 Diabetes

Re: What does your toddler sleep on? bed?

• Options
    Well that's a new one! My toddler sleeps in a Little Tikes pirate ship toddler bed with no butterflies on it ;)
  • Options

DD sleeps in a toddler bed.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Crib still!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    dufferoo said:
    Well that's a new one! My toddler sleeps in a Little Tikes pirate ship toddler bed with no butterflies on it ;)
    I am very jealous of your kid.  DD is 3 and in a twin and DS is 2 and in a crib.  We are planning to transfer him to a full bed after Christmas.  
  • Options
    Full size bed.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    My daughter has a full-sized bed, but she always wants to sleep on the floor.  It is very strange, but at least she sleeps.

• Options
    Crib still at almost 2.5yrs.  She hasn't tried to climb out and sleeps great-- I'm not messing with it.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • Options
    DD sleeps on a full size bed. We recently put it on the frame with a box spring. Before she slept just on the mattress on the floor. She would turn side ways in the crib so she would wake up all of the time. Still not STTN but definitely improving. There are sheets for pack-n-play so you could cover up the bugs.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We converted his crib to a toddler bed, but he'll be getting a real bed some time soon - for a while he was waking up because he would roll into the rails and start crying.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DD is 2 and sleeps on a twin mattress and box spring on the floor so she can climb in and out by herself. We'll probably get bunk beds with rails in a couple of years though. 
  • Options
    mcgeevamcgeeva member
    edited November 2014
    DS is 2.5 and I have had him in a Full size Ikea bed since I took him out of his crib when my second came. It's just a mattress on a platform bed so it's close to the ground. No problems since. For us we didn't want to waste money so we saw it lasting longer to go with a bigger bed and put up a rail. But we took off the rail 4 months ago since he doesn't roll out of bed. 

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Options
    Went from her crib converted to toddler bed when she was around 18 months to her now full size bed DD will be 3 in January.
  • Options
    almost three and still in crib, but we just ordered him a new bedroom set and we're switching his room and to a bed in about 6 weeks.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Twin bed
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    She is in her crib.  I have the parts to make her crib a double, but haven't had the time to buy a mattress.  I will probably do this once we get back from our Christmas Holiday in January.
  • Options
    Dd is still in a crib. She just turned two. We bought her a toddler bed for her birthday, but she was sc at ed to death of it so we put the crib back up. She has never climbed out and slept great at night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • Options
    Our 2 year old (turning 3 in January) was in a crib in our room until 3 nights ago.  We finally moved her into her sister's room (age 4) and they now sleep in 2 toddler beds in the same room.

She was sleeping wonderfully in her crib so we really hesitated to rock the boat and move her to her sister's room but it was time since she's almost 3.  We also want to get rid of the huge crib in our room to organize our room. 

The first night was a disaster.  They talked and talked and the 2 year old got out of her bed about 100 times.  FINALLY they shut up and went to sleep but it was really annoying.  The 2nd night the same thing happened but it didn't take as long.  

Last night was night 3 and same thing, she got out of her bed about 20 times but after yelling at her a few times and going up stairs to warn them of bad things if they didn't fall asleep, they were asleep within about 20 minutes. 

So every night is getting better but it's been a bit annoying!
  • Options
    Our duaghter is 2.5 and still in her crib. She will stay in it until she starts climbing out :) She sleeps 2-3.5 hours for nap and 11-12 hours at night, I am afraid once she goes in a bed that will change.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS2 is 2.5 and still in his crib.  He doesn't try to climb out and sleeps wonderfully (knock on wood) with a 2.5-3 hour nap and from 7pm-7am so I don't want to mess with a good thing unless I have to.  DS1 was in his crib until a month after he turned 3 and was potty trained.  DS1 still napped for 1.5-2 hours a day consistently until we switched him to a twin bed and he stopped napping completely.  
  • Options
    Crawfish88Crawfish88 member
    edited December 2014
    Toddler is in his crib converted to a toddler bed. Soon, we will be transitioning into a regular big boy bed!

Jill R
    *edited by mod*
  • Options
    Crawfish88Crawfish88 member
    edited December 2014
    We had a crib that converted into a bed, but not long after that I ended up getting a twin bed from Ikea. They have low beds at a great price.

Jesse C.
    *edited by mod*
  • Options
    Renee is 2 years and 7 months. She is still sleeping in a crib. There was a period of about two weeks where she was crawling out of her crib. I was sure that we would have to transition her to a toddler bed then, but she stopped doing it one day after she had a rather nasty fall. (Bad Mommy I know :P) I'm not going to rush the transition. If Renee didn't have rails around her bed she would be terrorizing the house at night. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Crib still at almost 2.5yrs.  She hasn't tried to climb out and sleeps great-- I'm not messing with it.
    This.  DS has yet to climb out or attempt too (knock on wood) 
  • Options
    She has been sleeping in a bunk bed since 18mos, before that her crib turned toddler bed from 14-18mos. She moved to the bunk bed when we had to steal her bed to make back into crib for ds arrival in August. She has always adjusted really well to her beds, ds is opposite as we cannot get him to sleep in crib at 4 mos.....booo

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
  • Options
    This.
    Our duaghter is 2.5 and still in her crib. She will stay in it until she starts climbing out :) She sleeps 2-3.5 hours for nap and 11-12 hours at night, I am afraid once she goes in a bed that will change.
    And this.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"