The townhouse we were looking at ended up falling through and my mom convinced my gram that it would not be a good idea to have us stay with her while we regroup, save money and pay down some debt. My gram was all in--it'll be nice to have a vehicle in the driveway, she won't have to walk down to get her mail/take out her trash as she's 92 and has trouble walking and we would help her with her utilities. We have to now be out by next Saturday and have to start all over again. I know this whole mess isn't our fault and it's hard to find a place to live in the fall/winter because no one likes moving in the snow but this has DH & I fighting and DD snitching to her teacher that her mommy is sad and that saw mommy crying in the bathroom this morning. Which of course made me feel even worse about this whole situation because now her teachers are concerned about her welfare and well-being and not in a positive way. My biggest fear from the day she was born was people thinking that we're unfit and take her away (this goes along with my PPD/PPA). We have been really trying to be upbeat and not let her know that anything is wrong, but she's very observant and knows that something is wrong. I would really appreciate some T & P's please I don't know what is going to happen in the next week and a half
UPDATE: We're still looking...good lord some of the places looked like a scene out of Saw! Holes in the walls, blood-like stains on the floors. We did see a really nice place yesterday. We put in an application and now we wait. In the interim we will be moving our things into storage this weekend and staying with my gram. She said that we can stay with her all winter if we would like and that she can't wait to spend time w/DD. She's even talking about ordering energy drinks (which I quickly shut down because they're seriously not safe for someone her age) to try and keep up with DD.