Meal plans

Bring on the inspiration, ladies!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Meal plans

• Options
    Tonight: leftover pulled pork on tacos
    Tomorrow: skinny shrimp Alfredo pasta bake
    Monday: leftovers or burgers (depending on how much leftovers we have)
    Tuesday: crock pot meatballs
    Wednesday & Thursday I will be OOT, so probably leftovers
    Friday: pizza :)
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Options

@WasNotWas‌ do you have a good pulled pork recipe?? I'm looking for a good one, hopefully a crockpot one.

Yes! I made crockpot balsamic pork and it wound up so tender and delish. https://addapinch.com/cooking/balsamic-pork-tenderloin-recipe/
                                                                  #Bodymber14 #Bodygate #itsMillerTime

Bradley 05-04-11 & Tyler 06-18-13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    musicalsilvermusicalsilver member
    edited November 2014
    Tonight: Simple squash risotto
    Sunday: Steak, asparagus, sweet potato mash
    Monday: Boiled Peanut Soup (strange but pretty decent, this is leftovers from last week)
    Wednesday: Celery Root Soup
    Thursday: Pork chops, applesauce and skillet corn
    Friday: Chicken/garlic white pizza

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • Options

@WasNotWas‌ do you have a good pulled pork recipe?? I'm looking for a good one, hopefully a crockpot one.

I layer onions on the bottom then put in the pork cut into chunks. On top I put about a cup of soda (root beer and coke are both yummy choices) 1/2 cup of bbq sauce, and some hot sauce. I let it cook 6-8 hours then shred it. There is usually a lot of liquid left so I use some of it to thin out more bbq sauce and mix that in. I do that part to taste. Then I usually leave it on low for another 30 min to get the sauce nice and warm.

One time I was feeling ambitious and dumped it all on a tray at the end and stuck it under the broiler for a few minutes so it got some caramelized crunchy bit. That was really good too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    S: strip steak w/ brown rice and asparagus
    M: skinny taste baked cheesy spaghetti squash
    T: tacos with chicken sausage, peppers and onions w/ beans
    W: chicken asiago tortellini w/ salad
    T: honey sriracha chicken legs w/ veggies
    F: seafood something

• Options
    Tonight: pho
    Monday: Boy Scouts night so pot roast in the crockpot that we can eat whenever
    Tuesday: fish tacos
    Wednesday: flat iron steak, ranch beans and mushrooms
    Thursday: chicken, broccoli and bow tie pasta
    Friday: pot o beans and corn bread

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• Options
    In no particular order, these are the various entrees and side dishes we will eat this week. I haven't decided when, but at least I have all the ingredients.

Trader Joe's Turkey Pot Pie with Root Vegetables, roasted chicken (I'll have to make this earlier in the week while the bird is fresh), chicken & cheese enchiladas with the leftover chicken (I'll probably toss some spinach in there too), gnocchi with a butter sage sauce. Remaining nights we will probably go out, but if we get too lazy I also bought some big juicy nitrate free hot dogs. I have some chili in the freezer, so we can have chili cheese dogs.

Sides planned: Ethiopian tomato salad, Asian cucumber salad, spinach & baby kale salad, roasted spaghetti squash, and we have tons of fresh fruit including a box of Comice pears that we already dug into tonight.

Now I will sit here depressed about messing up the kitchen that I scrubbed clean just moments ago.

• Options
    S: leftover soup from last night (homemade French Onion) M: crockpot fajitas T: crockpot chicken noodle soup with fresh baguette W: Turkey Chili Th: Kari's pot roast F: Lasagna and Caesar salad S: undecided. We are probably going out of town with the ILs for the day.
    div style="text-align: center;">

• Options
    Ok, I think we've got:
    Sun: chili
    Mon: pulled bbq chicken sandwiches
    Tues: leftovers
    Wed: chicken pot pie
    Thurs: leftovers
    Fri: pasta of some sort
    Saturday: no clue.