December 2014 Moms
Options

Belly Binding Bengkung

Has anyone ever done this before to help with PP ? Can someone perhaps share their experience/knowledge with me :D  Thinking about ordering one! If you havent heard of this, check it out!!  

Re: Belly Binding Bengkung

• Options
    Beansjjo said:
    Has anyone ever done this before to help with PP ? Can someone perhaps share their experience/knowledge with me :D  Thinking about ordering one! If you havent heard of this, check it out!!  

QFP.
  • Options
    I don't understand what this is.... or why it is... :/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A Bengkung belly wrap provides a mama’s postpartum body with complete support to assist abdominal wall muscle retraction, improve posture, stabilize loosened ligaments, and provide support to the torso while vital organs return to their pre-pregnancy size and position. Im from Canada as well so heat isnt an issue, maybe wear a bikini top or something, let them loose at home idk :p 
  • Options
    I haven't read up on this version of it, but I am ordering a bellefit for this exact reason! The reviews are great for all the different kinds of binding. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My mom got me this Indian (south Asian) wrap, she said that it helps with binding a lot. I didn't use it with dd but my tummy went back to it's original flatness. However, I feel super stretched with this dd, so I packed it in my hospital bag. My mom swears by it, but it might be genes? Who knows.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Tbh I was totally planning on binding up in my full on steel-boned corset... But I might be a little crazy and this looks like a much more reasonable and comfortable way to go. I'll have to check it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"