Cloth Diapering
Options

Deal or No deal?

I see someone posted a similar post a little ways down, but I've been perusing CL and some swapping sites to start building a stash.  I'm wondering if you would consider this a good deal?  P.S. I posted once before about something else and y'all gave great feedback, but I'm a total newb to CD.

15 bumgenius 3.0 cloth diapers   11 standard inserts, 18 newborn inserts, and 20 expandable super absorbent inserts  that come with this lot.  also  a nylon storage bag (for wet diapers) and 4 newborn bloomers. This also comes with a gallon of special laundry detergent. Used these for one child up to 14 months but now we no longer need them.  $75 Gender neutral colors

Jenna
Mama to a crazy toddler (J-5/28/15)
EDD 5-3-18

Re: Deal or No deal?

• Options
    It depends on what condition they are in. If the pul, elastic, or aplix (if the covers have it) are shot, then it's not a good deal. I'm not sure what their "special laundry detergent" is. It could be their concoction that isn't any good or worse, actually bad for the diapers. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They look to be pull on diaper covers. They look like old fashioned covers...plain white.

She did say she had just replaced all the elastic.
    Jenna
    Mama to a crazy toddler (J-5/28/15)
    EDD 5-3-18

• Options
    I would vote no on that. I think you can find 4.0s that are better for a similar price. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"