February 2015 Moms
Options

Hockey Season Check-in

So ladies,
How are your teams doing? Enjoying the games? Who's your pick so far for playoffs? Any surprising upsets this year?

Stars are doing good so far this year and DH's Hawks are looking strong. So far looks like a great season!!

Re: Hockey Season Check-in

• Options
    Loving the season!
    My teams are, Canucks and Lightning, are kicking ass. 

And I am #3 in my hockey pool!! (out of 40 people) WooHoo!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Things are good here.  Habs are starting strong and it looks like the players at least want to play this season so far.  Wings are looking fine as well.

We are enjoying the newly expanded coverage with Sportsnet for the games since we now get more variety in games shown.  Our cable picks up the CBC Toronto feed and that basically only got us Toronto Maple Leafs Night in Toronto, which is unacceptable.
    Feb. 2015: Holiday Decoration Fails
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NY Rangers here. So far this season, Hank's making me cry.
    Luckily, for the first few weeks of the season I was still distracted by baseball. My team did well. Really well. I opted out of the parade today due to rain. ;)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    pitdigger said:

Things are good here.  Habs are starting strong and it looks like the players at least want to play this season so far.  Wings are looking fine as well.

We are enjoying the newly expanded coverage with Sportsnet for the games since we now get more variety in games shown.  Our cable picks up the CBC Toronto feed and that basically only got us Toronto Maple Leafs Night in Toronto, which is unacceptable.
    Only getting the Leafs games would be tragic for a Habs fan! Lol

My Jets are the same- inconsistent, but we love them anyways!

• Options

Only getting the Leafs games would be tragic for a Habs fan! Lol My Jets are the same- inconsistent, but we love them anyways!
    Eesh. Only getting the Leafs games would be tragic for any hockey fan! ;)

Anniversary
  • Options
    lizzybean said:

pitdigger said:

Eesh. Only getting the Leafs games would be tragic for any hockey fan! ;)

True.

• Options
    Haven't been able to watch any games because I've been so busy, but I see the posted highlights on FB. My Ducks didn't do so good last game. They started off the season so strong! I think it was like a 7 game streak. Eh well...

I think I'm going to black my eye out and wear my jersey for a super simple costume tonight. Maybe black a tooth out too. Lol
    Anniversary 

• Options

pitdigger said:

Only getting Leafs games is tragic for everyone.
    Feb. 2015: Holiday Decoration Fails
  • Options
    kkleigh10 said:
    Bruins have started lukewarm (I think they're .500 now) but DH and I are going to our first game of the season on Tuesday. I cannot WAIT. The game will be great but the Garden is located in the Italian section of the city, so...yeah I'll be eating ALL the food before the game.
    My Mom is getting my sister and I tickets to a Canucks game vs LA in December. I can't wait. Have fun and enjoy the food!!!

Anniversary
  • Options
    I used to follow hockey. particularly in college because it was a big deal there. Here nobody watches it and would probably still watch it and follow it but there are never games on. Makes me sad.
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Options
    @mrsthadababy‌ ugh..Ducks beat the Stars 2-1 in OT last night

We went to watch the local boys play last night. I got so happy when one of the refs came within a inch of getting hit in the face with a puck. They were HORRIBLE last night. Major hooking by the Wildcats in front of the refs and we get the penalty! They punch our goalie, slide into him, knock our net loose...penalties --IceRays. Otherwise it was a good Halloween night (hubs hates this holiday & was a compromise, kids got candy at 2 friends houses and & the game, hubs got hockey and $1 beer night)
  • Options
    I'm behind on Wings stats and I'm ashamed! I need to get my act together and get caught up!
    Dr. ACPruchnik, TVMD & SBE

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward To After Baby's Born

Lilypie Maternity tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm feeling much better after that Hawks shutout last night!
    Husband almost banned me from watching bc I was swearing so much during the last couple games that he didn't want my BP spiking! *cue nervous laughter*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"