Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I can barely believe it!!! (BFP)

Cycle/Month: 5/6

CD/DPO: 32/13

EDD: July 11th, 2015

What We Did: ED/EOD sex with PreSeed, PNVs, green tea, BBT, and last week I ordered a huge pack of Wondfo OPKs for next cycle because I was convinced this wouldn’t be the month (at least I was able to use the pregnancy tests that came with the OPKs!).

Symptoms: My normal PMS boobs, slightly heightened sense of smell, cramping, peeing a little more frequently, and a tiny bit of nausea early this morning.

How I Told DH: I got a squinter on a Wondfo yesterday morning, and was planning to go out and buy some FRERs to confirm that it wasn’t an evaporation line before telling him. Of course, of all the days, he got home from work early yesterday, before I could go buy the FRERs! I ended up taking two more Wondfos yesterday afternoon, and after seeing the same very faint line on both of them, I knew I just couldn’t hide it anymore! I sat down next to him on the couch, hugged him, said, “I love you,” and then told him I wanted to go the store and buy some more pregnancy tests. He ended up going to bed before I tested last night, so I left the positive test and a short love note somewhere I knew he would see it first thing this morning. 

The Mushy Stuff: You guise, I honestly don’t know what I would’ve done without you. I have learned so much in my time here on TTGP, from how to track BBT to the fine art of GIFing, and everything else in between. Thank you so much for being here for me! Although I am overjoyed to be moving over to the July 2015 BMB, I don’t think it can possibly match the awesome mix of snark, GIFs, humor, brutal honesty, and support that I have found here on TTGP, so don’t be surprised if I still lurk here from time to time. I wish all of you the best of luck in your TTC journeys and I look forward to seeing your BFPs!

Re: I can barely believe it!!! (BFP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"