Stay at Home Moms

Feel Good Friday

I love Halloween, my favorite holiday by far. I love seeing the kids dressed up and being so excited.

Lets hear what has been the highlight of your week so far.

Re: Feel Good Friday

• The highlight of my week so far was helping in DS's Sunday School class.  The kids are so cute and they had a fun lesson.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• This week hasn't been particularly exciting - I started grad school, everybody was sick. 

But our pastor rented out a skating rink and is taking all of the kids so I think that will end up being my hi-light! 
  • Loading the player...
  • DS2 finally feeling better and sleeping for more than 20 minutes at a time again! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @caranichole - grad school is so exciting, good luck!!

Gram is visiting so it's been a super fun week - the kids are on their best behavior, we're slowly getting over our illnesses and I have the extra help. :)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• I took the kids to DH's work this morning with their costumes on. There are only like ten employees there. DS had so much fun ToT there and they got such a kick out of him.

Also, we had a playdate at someone's house this week that we had never been before. We knew the family, but just never played with them. The mom texted me after we left and told me how much she enjoyed hanging out with me. The kids had fun too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I survived another MC anniversary, so that is nice.  It's been kind of a crappy week, so that is really all I've got.
    I'm so sorry for your loss, anniversaries are so hard.  Take care of yourself, I hope next week is better for you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Sorry for your loss! @CurlingRocks

My highlight was seeing the kids in their costumes and all excited about Halloween at preschool this morning.  They had their annual Halloween party and the younger siblings were invited.  The younger ones were so excited to be there and participate.  It was cute!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Why did jag get banned? Did I miss something? Highlight of my week.. Going to the dentist and laying in the chair for my last filling and listening to the dentist and the other last freak out about the guy in town being quarintined for Ebola. I set the bar high. I blame my 4 years in retail management for that.
    @farmboyswife - I literally just said this outloud to myself. I have no clue but my guess is it wasn't for anything on this board. ;)

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• I was right - skating today was the hi-light of my week, minus the fall I took...that was terrible. Watching DH take the toddlers around was adorable. I love my family.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"