March 2015 Moms
Options

~~~FFFC~~~

2»

Re: ~~~FFFC~~~

• Options
    @kcbizme my heart just hurts for you. No flaming, just sheer pain... Reese's are so good!
    My SO eats enough for the three of us (see what I did there?) - and he even tries to get me to eat them "so our son will like them"  8-|
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am very much loving the fact that we had to move while I'm pregnant. And it just so happens the doctor put me on 100% lift restriction the day before we started moving...hehe damn guess i won't be much help ;) although SO and his friend get off work to move while i go in and i also promised to clean the apt were leaving and do most of the unpacking. So there is a trade off i suppose lol i just fucking hate moving ugh

Eta: My mom's black cat is named Binx after the cat in hocus pocus :) favorite Halloween movie!

My exhusband and I moved the day after I was discharged with dd from the hospital after giving birth so I didn't have to do a thing and I loved it!! More power to ya girl;)
    Yea well now apparently I'm not allowed to bitch at him today about anything because he moved the whole apt. Like when i found, under his car seat a now 1 MONTH OVER DUE video game he swore he took back like 3 weeks ago. Mother fucker do you know how much they freaking charge for over due video games? oh and you freaking lied. Ugh he went with the "i can't believe your bitching about a stupid video game when I just moved our whole apt by myself". Ok first of all, you had help, second of all, let's just make me feel bad cuz im KU and can't help you, and third, YES I FUCKING AM!!! So i threw back the "the point is that if you can't even be responsible for taking back a damn video game then how are u gonna be responsible for a baby"? It just went south from there lol i swear to god we are staying at this new place for at least 5 years whether we like it or not cuz i can't handle moving again. Baahhhhh!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options

I am very much loving the fact that we had to move while I'm pregnant. And it just so happens the doctor put me on 100% lift restriction the day before we started moving...hehe damn guess i won't be much help ;) although SO and his friend get off work to move while i go in and i also promised to clean the apt were leaving and do most of the unpacking. So there is a trade off i suppose lol i just fucking hate moving ugh

Eta: My mom's black cat is named Binx after the cat in hocus pocus :) favorite Halloween movie!

My exhusband and I moved the day after I was discharged with dd from the hospital after giving birth so I didn't have to do a thing and I loved it!! More power to ya girl;)
    Yea well now apparently I'm not allowed to bitch at him today about anything because he moved the whole apt. Like when i found, under his car seat a now 1 MONTH OVER DUE video game he swore he took back like 3 weeks ago. Mother fucker do you know how much they freaking charge for over due video games? oh and you freaking lied. Ugh he went with the "i can't believe your bitching about a stupid video game when I just moved our whole apt by myself". Ok first of all, you had help, second of all, let's just make me feel bad cuz im KU and can't help you, and third, YES I FUCKING AM!!! So i threw back the "the point is that if you can't even be responsible for taking back a damn video game then how are u gonna be responsible for a baby"? It just went south from there lol i swear to god we are staying at this new place for at least 5 years whether we like it or not cuz i can't handle moving again. Baahhhhh!!
    Yeah you kind of have to give him credit and a break since he did all that himself. I would let the video game thing go if I were you
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Options
    snip
    Oh shit. That is so scary! I don't blame you at all, and I think it's understandable that it stays with you years later. Wow, that's really horrifying.

----

Quote fail
    ---

Yeah it sucked, but get this. I got him to stop by taking one of his BSC threatening letters to his MOTHER. I knew she was a good person and I called her at work and went to see her, and she read the 8 page string of total effing insanity letter he had put under my windshield while I was at a party HE WASN'T AT and it stopped. I think his two brothers and cousin got involved in watching him to make sure he was not doing this (I knew this whole family through a friend). His mother though, she stopped it somehow. He did try to email me a number of times but eventually finally gave up. I am lucky because it could have gone in another direction.

Along these lines, in Canada right now there is a big to-do because one of our most famous national radio personalities/media darlings has been revealed this week to be a date-beater and quite the sick fuck otherwise at that, and 9 women have come forward so far, and idiots are all "WELL WHY DIDN'T THEY GO TO THE POLICE" and it's all very fucking triggering because the police aren't always HELPFUL AT ALL. Argh. 
    Ah Jian... I'm not sure what to make of it other than to believe the victims. 
    I had a stalker (not of your magnitude) and the police assured me that his behaviour was non-violent and wouldn't likely escalate...
    I charged him three different times and charges were dropped...
    Three years later he was charged with violent sexual assault. 
    Yes, everyone...go to the police...

Sept. Challenge

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2dwhtaq.jpg[/IMG]

image

Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options

Yeah you kind of have to give him credit and a break since he did all that himself. I would let the video game thing go if I were you
    Lol yea it went all kinds of different ways after that lol but ya i agree i did let it go pretty quickly! Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • Options

I ate ice cream for lunch.

No ragrets!

None? Like not even a single letter?
    Another FFFC? I actually liked that movie and thought it was funny.

For SuzyQ and all March 15 loss moms

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"