Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

+×+× FFFC +×+×

Re: +×+× FFFC +×+×

• Options
    Our city does "beggars night", so all of the trick-or-treaters came through last night. I went to the store today and bought 4 bags of clearance halloween candy. Nom nom nom ;)
  • Options

Background:  Yesterday, a neighbor kid came to the door asking if DS could go out to play.  When I opened the door there was something hanging on the door.  It was a little basket filled with candy, a sign that said "We've been Boo'd," instructions to "boo" two more people within two days, and information on Reformation Day (I'm Lutheran, I already knew this).

FFFC:  As much as I appreciate people thinking of us, I absolutely HATE chain letters, games, etc.  First off, way to wait last second so it becomes a pain to "boo" two people within two days.  Second, I don't want to play, "Who did it come from?"  By the fact that they left something religious in the basket tells me who it possibly was that left it.  Third, just no.  DH ate a few pieces of candy then the rest went into our bucket for TOTers. 

Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nandaboob06nandaboob06 member
    edited October 2014

EmeJay said:

piedpiper07 said:

I forgot I have one more! We had to wear a costume to work today, and as part of my costume, I have a loaf of french bread. It has been sitting on my desk, and I am hungry. I have actually contemplated taking small bites out of the bottom - no one will notice right?!

... and now I'm dying to know what kind of costume require a loaf of french bread?

I want to have an excuse to carry around a loaf of bread.
    -------i fucked it up more------
    A baker? You could carry all the baked stuff.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

CP- 12/27/14 confirmed 12/29/14
    Benched until further notice

• Options

@Jags8‌ and @briannaescplan‌

Confession: unless i have to go somewhere my bra doesn't go on until 10 min before dh gets home. Also, I'm not a candy person.

Why even put it on then? I go days with out wearing one, but I am an A cup
  • Options
    Our donor is relocating, so to avoid having a delay in cycles, we have to move forward coordinating a plan with one of our back ups.  A huge part of me is struggling with the idea that by doing so I am jinxing this cycle.  As though I am automatically assuming it isn't going to happen.  I know this is absurd.  I also know that I am putting a lot of worry into something I cannot control, it is just a matter of finding peace with that I guess.
    "S15 January Siggy Challange - Happy Dance"
    Jimmy Fallon Dance

Married: 10/4/2013
    TTC Since September 2014
    BFP 11/30/2014 ~ EDD 8/13/2015 ~ CP 12/5/2014
    BFP #2 12/30/2014 ~ EDD 9/13/2015 Stick bean stick!
  • Options
    @HippoTooth, I love your siggy.  I almost chose that one.  Great minds and stuff.
  • Options
    ... I can't believe you guys didn't know about wine.woot.  I should post a pic of the huge bottle of Polyphemus wine I have from them.  It's too fun to open!

ETA: and I bought my most prized Balsamic from wine.woot.  They don't always have just wine.  Sometimes it's wine related items or cheese.  GLORIOUS CHEESE!
    I should have known this was too good to be true.  Now I need to find something like this in Canada.
  • Options
    ... I can't believe you guys didn't know about wine.woot.  I should post a pic of the huge bottle of Polyphemus wine I have from them.  It's too fun to open!

ETA: and I bought my most prized Balsamic from wine.woot.  They don't always have just wine.  Sometimes it's wine related items or cheese.  GLORIOUS CHEESE!

Where has this been all my adult life?!  I just found what DH can get me for Christmas this year.
  • Options

mandy522 said:

How have I never heard of Woot before? This site is amazing! I'm buying a hand steamer right now to solve all of my ironing problems (really just 1 ironing problem, which is that I don't iron).
    Thanks @slappiness!

@mandy522 be careful!  It can be so extremely addicting!  ;)  I'm glad you like it!  Still do your research to make sure that you're getting a good deal.  Most of the time their prices are fantastic, but every so often they're meh.

It used to be a single, one deal a day site - once an item was sold out, that was it for the day.  Over the years, they've added other sites, shirt.woot, wine.woot, etc. and added extra deals that last more than a day.  Every so often they'll have a "woot-off" where they sell an item until it's sold out, then move on to another item until it's sold out.  Those can be quite fun and if you enjoy forums like this, the forums during woot-offs were a lot of fun! (at least it used to be, I haven't gone in there in a couple of years)

:)

-----
    Rip paycheck. Thanks @slappiness‌
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

• Options
    Chad5285 said:

FFFC: I like it better when there are flames.

I'm only on page 4, but I was just thinking that this has been a really tame FFFC!
  • Options
    piccyami said:
    @bibliothecary I live your siggy!  It reminds me so much of how my cats think they're dogs/

FFFC: I trained my cats to walk on a leash so I don't have to carry them when we go places (the vet).  They think they're dogs now.

@piccyami, I didn't know this was possible! I'm going to google this now. I want to train my cats to be on leashes.
  • Options

Chad5285 said:

I'm only on page 4, but I was just thinking that this has been a really tame FFFC!
    Well the butthurt chick from the UO thread never came back with her "juicy" confession.
    Haha yeah I thought about that halfway through and realized I didn't even remember her name. I figured since there was nothing juicy, she hadn't posted.

My FFFC (not going to be juicy either): I kinda like Taylor Swifts new radio songs.... Even the weird New York one!

But Fergie's new "lalala LA" (or whatever it's called) is lame!!
  • Options
    Chad5285 said:

Chad5285 said:

Well the butthurt chick from the UO thread never came back with her "juicy" confession.

I think she left for good yesterday

I figured as much. That would be a good reason why she hasn't been back.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

• Options
    I came home early for work and downed a 25oz "strawberita" along with a bag of cheetos for lunch. 

FFFC: I don't like "strawberitas" but didn't feel like going out my way to get something different so I walked to the gas station near-ish to my house. 

• Options
    Dbarar said:
    Confession: I keep sitting here watching my siggy gif, and all of the other animal ones people are using, and I'm trying so hard not to laugh out loud at work.
    This is me too. I think this is my favorite siggy theme yet.

dog hits birthday cake off plate gif 

• Options
    @bobloblaw87, me too for sure! I love yours!
    Married to the love of my life since September 2013.
    TTC #1 since January 2014
    Met with RE Nov 2014: Cyst on left ovary. Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy 12/3 to remove cyst, endo, polyp, and fibroid
    12/14: Natural cycle = BFN
    1/15: Starting Femara for IUI #1

Chart Stalk Me
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Dog tickers
    TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails
  • Options

I just submitted my final videos for my PhD application. I may or may not have been dressed in a suit jacket and yoga pants.

I'm also having a beer at  3:30 because my application is finally finished!

Congrats! I just have to tell you that I had to suppress my laughter at your new siggy.

dog hits birthday cake off plate gif 

• Options

At 5pm I turned on the house lights, lit the candles in the jack o'lanterns, and poured myself a glass of wine. Twenty minutes later we haven't had a trick or treater yet, and I'm nearly done my glass of wine. I was counting on the constant interruptions!

No trick or treaters yet here either. Almost 6...
  • Options
    @IronEgg‌ it's only 6ish here and we've only gotten 5 (2 knocks) more will show. Crossing my fingers.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Does it count if I see Elsa on Facebook?

Yes, drink up.
    Well if that's the case you're going to need to help me function in the morning. Every other pic on fb was of Elsa.
    Princess- 5yo  

MC- 13w 12/14/10

Dare Devil- 3yo 

MC- 8w 01/18/12 

Wheezy and sneezy- 1yo

MC- 7w 11/29/13

TTC #5 since 7/14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards