December 2013 Moms

Overnight Diapers

Any one else try them? Finn has peed through his size 3's twice in the past few weeks but he is only 19#. So I know he hasn't outgrown them. Was thinking of giving those a whirl.

Re: Overnight Diapers

• We use Pampers Baby Dry at night, one size up. That helps most of the time. He occasionally still wets through, but most nights he's fine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DD is still too small for any of the overnights I have seen. She is still in size 2. Anyone know if you can get overnights that small anywhere? She is barely 16#.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Im going to try the pampers. Would a size 3 work @greenbeanqueen‌
  • @liz429 it might. She is really long and lean and the size 2 that we have still wrap pretty tight around her.
  • mcncheese said:

@greenbeanqueen, have you tired the baby dry?

No because we usually buy whatever sams has in the big packs. (Huggies different styles) since that saves us a lot. The problem is DD wakes up wet the nights she actually sleeps through.. When she wakes motn I change her.
  • We use the Pampers Baby Dry too and have since Hallie was wearing 2's. We love them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited October 2014
    We started Huggies Overnights almost as soon as he hit size 3. They are a dream!

ETA: if your kid is in size 3, then you should have no problem, we used to pick them up at the wal-mart but now get a big ass box from amazon mom every three months. 
  • we have been using overnights for a long time. Love them. @nabours3 why do you change MOTN? that is defeating the point of the diaper. 

I think it is fine for them to be big on the kid, in fact we are going up to size 4 now. Aaron is 24 pounds. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We use pampers baby dry at night and swaddlers during the day. We have only had a handful of nights, in the months of using them, where he wet through. I think it was because we didn't have the diaper up far enough in the front which he needs since he sleeps on his belly all night.

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • We use pampers overnites one size larger than she wears during the day - so size 4. I've heard that going up one size at night helps with avoiding leaks. They work great and so far no leaks and no middle of the night changes needed.
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• We use pampers cruisers in size 4. I don't have to change her diaper MOTN and has only leaked once because I'd left the diaper too low in the back.

We used Huggies little movers from February until May and always had to change her MOTN and she would still leak.

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
  • We use the pampers baby dry at night and have not had the first issue! They are great!! He is 20 lb and we use size 4 at night and 3 in regular! 
  • I have nothing to contribute, but I have a question for those who use overnight diapers--do they just hold more?  Or do they keep LO's skin drier as well? 

Wet/dirty diapers do not bother my LO at all, doesn't have rash issues, and he typically STTN.  Pretty sure the kid would sit in a wet diaper all day if we let him.  So I've never bought overnights--but if they do a better job of pulling the moisture away from his skin, maybe I'll get some.  I currently hate the idea of pee soaking his skin all night. 

Married 8/2012
    DS born 12/2013 @ 41w2d
    BFP #2 EDD 10/2015

• 2012jmr said:
    I have nothing to contribute, but I have a question for those who use overnight diapers--do they just hold more?  Or do they keep LO's skin drier as well? 

Wet/dirty diapers do not bother my LO at all, doesn't have rash issues, and he typically STTN.  Pretty sure the kid would sit in a wet diaper all day if we let him.  So I've never bought overnights--but if they do a better job of pulling the moisture away from his skin, maybe I'll get some.  I currently hate the idea of pee soaking his skin all night. 
    I'm not sure they're dryer against his skin, but it stops it from getting out of his diaper and soaking through to his clothes, which happens sometimes even with overnights.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"