February 2015 Moms

MIL Rant!!!!!

hwood10hwood10 member
edited October 2014 in February 2015 Moms
.2:0.0.0.0" style="color: rgb(62, 69, 76); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15.3599996566772px; white-space: pre-wrap;">.2:0.0.0.0.0">My MIL stopped being friends with someone that was a family friend for about 20 years and now that she's done a 180 on her she's starting to tell me things like How my MIL made my cousin-in-law go into mine and H's room once and look through all our bank information, and she was worried about H marrying me because she thought I was an alcoholic! My MIL and I DON'T get along and finding this out makes it worse. My H and I almost didn't get married one time because I told her my sister couldn't cut her hair because at the time she had staph on her face and my sister had a new born, we weren't going to take a chance, so when I left the house she started bawling and apparently came up with a whole other story. Another time she blew up on me saying everyone was terrified of me going downstairs where everyone was, I have a low immune system and get staph easily, because she was worried I was going to pass it on to someone and kill everyone....She literally YELLED this in my face.My H stands up for me when he witnesses these things but he's a HUGE mama's boy. Now that the baby is on the way she is butting in on everything baby related. We had a baby name picked out and were both happy with it, as soon as H tells her what it is she HATES it and now he's rethinking it and she keeps giving him name ideas. I'm not budging on the name so far and if I do it won't be for a name she picks. AHHHH! Ok, rant over for now. I'm about to have a conversation with H about all this and may be back with a new rant on him... X(
.2:0.0.0.0" style="color: rgb(62, 69, 76); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15.3599996566772px; white-space: pre-wrap;">
.2:0.0.0.0" style="color: rgb(62, 69, 76); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15.3599996566772px; white-space: pre-wrap;">
.2:0.0.0.0" style="color: rgb(62, 69, 76); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15.3599996566772px; white-space: pre-wrap;">It won't let me edit out all the crazy at the top of my post

Re: MIL Rant!!!!!

• TL:DR

MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I don't get it. I could not follow at all.
  • wtf....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married August 2009

BFP#1 12/19/13 * EDD 8/24/14 * MMC Discovered 2/04/14

BFP#2 5/27/14 * EDD 2/8/15 * Please be our rainbow

• Welcome to marriage. I think the majority of women don't get along with their mother in laws and for the few who do they are lucky.
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• I think you have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting along with your MIL
    imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers

DS-1/27/04 DS-11/5/12 MC-5/7/14 BFP: 5/27/14 

imageimageimage

• If you decide on a new name keep it to yourselves until your LO is here! I got tired of everyone giving me their opinions on what I'll be naming my DS and so when I found one I'm in love with they will not know until he's born. (Except my mom, bc she has my back no matter what!)

Good luck!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh good I am not the only one who is super confused, I thought it was just preggo brain.

• Sorry about the long run on sentence rant LOL I tried to edit the post and it kept adding weird computer talk. I'm not totally tech savvy, obviously. If it was confusing, sorry about that too. I really just needed a place to flip out and I'm glad some people know where I'm coming from. 
  • @hwood10‌
    That's major boundary crossing by your MIL. I'd need to rant, too!

Although, I wouldn't trust the family friend. Whether you decide to end a relationship or not it isn't right to go around spreading secrets (aka making drama happen for the person you're no longer friends with). I wouldn't share any of my opinions about my MIL or secrets or whatnot with her, if I were you!
  • hwood10hwood10 member
    edited November 2014
    @CogDis I was thinking while she was telling me things that she could possibly be trying to get me to say things to tell my MIL. You never know, and I fully agree with you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"