Cloth Diapering

Cracked snap

So I bought a flip with their new release and just put it on for the first time today. At her first diaper change, putting it back on and noticed the snap is cracked, and it's the one I use. Is it worth contacting CB or trying to replace myself. I have snap pliers but only white snaps. I thought about seeing in my local group if anyone had a ribbit snap. I was just wondering, since I don't believe CB covers shipping.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cracked snap

• Go online to cotton babies and get an RMA #. You have to pay shipping there, but they will replace and ship it back free. I sent one for the same problem and it took just about a week. I wouldn't want to risk damaging the diaper further when removing the broken one. If they damage it they will replace it.
  • That's what I heard, shipping there is on me.  Well, I'll probably use a white one, since I'm lazy like that.  I looked up Ribbit snaps, its like $5 when you factor in shipping for 50 of them, which would be an idea if I care to change it out in the future.  Thanks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'd replace it with a similar color. Check etsy. You will probably be able to find someone who has a similar color and willing to ship a single set for the cost of shipping (maybe $1). I've removed a ton of snaps with no problems (I put a whole OS set on backwards :/ ). Pliers work best to fold and break the rest of the snap off without ripping the diaper. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"