June 2013 Moms
Options

Tech Issues

Hi J13!

Thanks for bringing these issues to my attention, I'm sorry you have to deal with these annoying tech problems!

It is very helpful for our team if they can see a screenshot of what you are experiencing. I am only getting an error page, and have tried to replicate your issues, but can't seem to. It seems some users are experiencing problems, and some aren't.

If you are still having issues, can you please post here with a screenshot of what you are seeing? Also include how you are accessing the site (either by mobile or desktop- and specify which browser).

Thank you so much! If they have these examples, it will expedite the process of solving these errors. I will be passing these on as you post them.

-BumpMay

Re: Tech Issues

• Options
    mcbush said:
    I can't seem to replicate the issue either. I don't have formatting options in our "spam thread" but here, I do. I'm using Chrome. But I can love it things.

*stuck in quote box

Thank you, very helpful! Can you please include a screenshot of your formatting box in the spam thread (that is missing the options). I'd like to include that for tech.
  • Options
    mcbush said:
    BumpMay said:
    mcbush said:
    I can't seem to replicate the issue either. I don't have formatting options in our "spam thread" but here, I do. I'm using Chrome. But I can love it things.

*stuck in quote box

Thank you, very helpful! Can you please include a screenshot of your formatting box in the spam thread (that is missing the options). I'd like to include that for tech.
    Haha, I tried, but I can't upload a photo! So that's another issue?
    Well, that's quite a problem! I'm passing that on to our tech team. Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Suddenly formatting is available to me again on Firefox (using a Mac).  So whatever the hiccup was seems to be fixed -- at least for me -- for the moment!
    Nice! I hope it continues to work. LMK if it doesn't. I haven't heard updates from tech yet so I think you may have just gotten lucky ;-)
  • Options
    Ha!

Love tits are on the fritz again, though, and the boards seem to be down every once in awhile. 

*sigh*

Technology.

Thanks for letting me know.

I just brought all of the issues to our tech team and they are updating us this afternoon with the status of these. I'll keep this thread posted.
  • Options
    **Update:

Our tech team has been made aware of these issues (your screenshots and descriptions were incredibly helpful, thank you again). They are working on a code push that will hopefully solve this.

I'll keep you posted once I hear more from them.
  • Options
    @BumpMay‌ I get this message about every third time I try to open a thread.image

Also the love it feature is still hit or miss. I use the mobile app on an iPhone.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Thanks for all of the screenshots everyone. Are you still experiencing errors today?
  • Options
    @bumpmay I am still having issues with the love it's. Haven't run into the issue of having issues opening threads today though. So that's an improvement

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    @bumpmay I spoke too soon. I'm getting the error message again when I try to open new threads.

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Here's a screenshot of my love tit error (plus the fact I still can't delete the tiny pic): ETA: on iPhone, Safari browser image
    Well...that's great.  :|

I'm sending to the team right now.
  • Options
    **Update

The push is now complete. I'm going to be clearing my history and doing some tests. Please let me know if you are still having problems!
  • Options
    **Update

Tech has instructed that if you still see errors, to try reloading. If that doesn't work, clear your cache (annoying annoying I know. Just had to re-log into everything. Sorry!)

LMK if you are still experiencing errors. I'm crossing my fingers!
  • Options
    kari5186 said:
    Thanks, @BumpMay‌ Is there a way to delete photos from old posts without completely deleting our accounts? There a pics of my daughter that I would like to remove, but they are so old the system won't let me.

*stuck in quote box

PM me the links and I can (hopefully) do it for you. It doesn't seem that tech was able to fix the photo deleting error yet. If not, are you okay with me just deleting the comments?
  • Options
    @BumpMay‌ I'm still getting error messages trying to open threads on the app. Has been happening all weekend.image

M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    kames12 said:

Every so often getting the "Whoops you need java script enabled" when I try to love it a post. I'm posting from Chrome. 

I'm on mobile (iPhone/Safari) so that isn't an option. I'm not using the most updated iOS so that could be it. Maybe someone else using Safari can let me know.
    ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @BumpMay‌ I'm still getting error messages trying to open threads on the app. Has been happening all weekend.image
    Very weird. I'm going to ask tech what they suggest. Hang tight.
  • Options
    Yeah, I've been getting that error all weekend on both my laptop and mobile web.
    If you are still getting that error on your laptop, please try clearing your cache and reloading. If that doesn't work, let me know.

I'm reaching out to tech for a solution on mobile.
  • Options
    Hi guys,

I just heard back from tech. They said that clearing your cache on your mobile phone should solve this. Sorry for the inconvenience, but they said it should do the trick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"