TTC after 35

Time for my monthly chart stalker question....

edited October 2014 in TTC after 35
H and I went to the Epcot Food and Wine festival last night. I drank, but did not get drunk. I probably had the equivalent of 2.5 drinks. I fell asleep around 1:30 (normal for me) and woke up at 4:15 really having to pee. It had not quite been 3 hours, but I took my temp which was rather high (97.8 - indicative of O, which I was expecting). I had trouble falling back asleep so I think around 5:30 I finally succeeded. H woke me up when he was getting ready for work which was around 8:15 or 8:30. I took my temp again just to see since I had about 3 hours this time and it was 97.53 (which would still be a .3 jump form yesterday so likely indicative of O) and fell back asleep again. I woke up at 11 (don't judge. I don't have to work until 2:30 :) ) and it was 98.13.

So my question is, do you think that first temp is relatively accurate or that I at least Oed? I'm a little BDed out, frankly, but I want to give it every chance since it's the last try without medical intervention. Thoughts?
TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart

Re: Time for my monthly chart stalker question....

• Well, I would keep the first temp indicate in the notes you drank, but you cannot of course confirm ovulation with one high temp, so keep temping and charting!  Have intercourse tonight (if you choose) in case you haven't O'd yet.

Best wishes
  • I would discard the first temp. What time do you normally temp? That's the one I'd consider, good luck
  • Loading the player...
  • The second temp time is closer to my normal time.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • kindershlitzkindershlitz member
    edited October 2014
    I totally understand being BD'd out. I would probably record temp 2 and add additional info in the notes.  Do you use OPKs as well? Mine seem to correlate with my temps so that helps me.  

Edit: I just read your check in.  I would guess you Od.  If you can muster the energy one last BD won't hurt.  
  • It is hard to know if the spike is O or drinking related.  I think it is fine to take today off and then if you temp is back down tomorrow you can have sex and you still will have hit EOD.  Since you have a + OPK I would guess you did O, though.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• I always record the first wakeup temp--even if I disagree with it. 

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• @meredithcarole   delete/empty your time default to close up those circles if they bother you.  I see another jump this am so you're on your way to crosshairs!  best wishes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"