February 2015 Moms
Options

working on our night SPAM

It's 9 pm here so that's night enough for me. DH insisted on watching Live Die Repeat or whatever the Tom Cruise movie is. I hate Tom Cruise and most of his movies so I'll be bumping through it.
Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: working on our night SPAM

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm waiting for DH to get home from improv and then we'll eat dinner. I had kind of a crappy feeling day, but have at least leveled out for the past few hours. Apart from that, I just realized that my first childbirth class is on Monday, so I need to switch up my gym session.
    Feb. 2015: Holiday Decoration Fails
  • Options
    It's ok @foxslaw‌ but I made it worse. I stepped on a freaking scale. Dumb move. I'm having a fat week but I'm sure I'll be over it when my new clothes arrive.

I agree about Tom Cruise. So far (15 mins in) this movie is so effing predictable.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    foxslaw said:
    I want all the chocolate. There is NONE in my house. It is making me pretty stabby. ALSO DH picked up grapes for a Halloween party I am taking Ella to tomorrow. They said seedless on the bag and they are full of seeds!!!!! So I spent like, an hour picking seeds out of the damn grapes. Angry Lizzy.
    :( I wouldn't be in a grape mood either.
    LOL @foxslaw!! Nice pun :p
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My husband just built my glider and I an regretting my purchase. :(. I am thinking I should of bought a better quality one. Lots of imperfections in the one I got. Should I return it? Such a pain in the ass to take it apart and send it back. :/.
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    lizzybean said:
    I want all the chocolate. There is NONE in my house. It is making me pretty stabby. ALSO DH picked up grapes for a Halloween party I am taking Ella to tomorrow. They said seedless on the bag and they are full of seeds!!!!! So I spent like, an hour picking seeds out of the damn grapes. Angry Lizzy.
    Ugh I did the same thing! Did you get them at Publix?
    I'm a grown adult but it still made me mad that I had to eat grapes with seeds in them.
    Can you guys see my avatar now? Or am I still generic?
    :((
    Yes I did get them at Publix! I wouldn't have bothered but I didn't want any toddlers to choke and die on my stupid seedy grapes. Ugh. What a waste of time. Oh, and they look all mangled now too. Oh well!

Anniversary
  • Options
    lizzybean said:

I want all the chocolate. There is NONE in my house. It is making me pretty stabby.
    ALSO DH picked up grapes for a Halloween party I am taking Ella to tomorrow. They said seedless on the bag and they are full of seeds!!!!! So I spent like, an hour picking seeds out of the damn grapes.
    Angry Lizzy.

That wouldn't have been happening. I would have ran out and bought some actual seedless. You are a patient woman.
    PitaPata Dog tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #2 11/6/13 - EDD 7/14/14 - blighted ovum discovered @ 7w - natural m/c @ 10w3d

BFP #3 5/25/14 - EDD 2/1/15 - Hoping this is our 2nd little owl Lilypie Maternity tickers

A/S findings: Baby is a girl! EIF found on heart :( but maternit21 came back neg for chromosome disorders!!

• Options
    That sucks @lizzybean‌ but you are so patient. I would have hit up a different store for more grapes.

@cls78‌ I would return it if you aren't comfortable in it now.
  • Options
    @krendel1990‌ yes-- the big guy is doing great. Thanks for remembering. He just needed us to spend nearly a grand on him, but I would do it again in a heartbeat. The vet has weened him off his meds, and he hasn't had any episodes since!

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
    BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I love those @boxerrrmama85‌! If they aren't tight yet I think they'll be fine.
  • Options
    lizzybean said:

haha @jennjilljoite and@dreemkin84 I have never, ever, in my life been described as patient. So thanks. :) It was already after 8:00 and there was no way I was leaving the house. So, it was more laziness than anything.

Also, I found a fix for my chocolate craving. Big ol mug of hot chocolate, snacking on Ghirardelli chocolate chips I found in the back of the pantry. Score!!

As soon as the minions are down for the night (another late nap day), I'm making hot cocoa and cramming as many marshmallows as I can in there. Oh and having half a new chocolate bar. I've been craving chocolate a lot lately! My SIL got me Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa Mocha mix when I was pregnant with the girls, and I'd have a mug just about everyday after work.
  • Options
    haha @jennjilljoite and@dreemkin84 I have never, ever, in my life been described as patient. So thanks. :) It was already after 8:00 and there was no way I was leaving the house. So, it was more laziness than anything. Also, I found a fix for my chocolate craving. Big ol mug of hot chocolate, snacking on Ghirardelli chocolate chips I found in the back of the pantry. Score!!
    As soon as the minions are down for the night (another late nap day), I'm making hot cocoa and cramming as many marshmallows as I can in there. Oh and having half a new chocolate bar. I've been craving chocolate a lot lately! My SIL got me Ghirardelli Hot Cocoa Mocha mix when I was pregnant with the girls, and I'd have a mug just about everyday after work.
    Yay for hot chocolate!!! *cheers*

Anniversary
  • Options
    foxslaw said:
    haha @jennjilljoite and@dreemkin84 I have never, ever, in my life been described as patient. So thanks. :) It was already after 8:00 and there was no way I was leaving the house. So, it was more laziness than anything. Also, I found a fix for my chocolate craving. Big ol mug of hot chocolate, snacking on Ghirardelli chocolate chips I found in the back of the pantry. Score!!
    This is the perfect time of year to buy clearance Halloween candy & put back a huge chocolate/candy emergency stash.
    I already have to go buy 2 more bags of Halloween candy for the trick or treaters...DH got into it and only left the crunch bars and bubble gum.  X( Should have used the tampon box trick.
    This is why I didn't buy any until tomorrow. I would have devoured it all. DH would have helped. It would have been a bad scene.

Anniversary
  • Options
    @jennjilljoite‌ Sorry about your meltdown. I'd feel overwhelmed, too. I think that's why I haven't gotten any new maternity clothes at all this time around, although I would like to buy a few more dresses for the holidays. Hugs!

Also I agree with you and @foxslaw about Tom Cruise. The only movie I like his acting in is The Last Samurai.
  • Options
    I finished cleaning my entire house. I just put down the sponge for the final time tonight and my body is so tired. I'm honestly thinking about making pancakes and getting some quality snuggle time with my dog. :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options

foxslaw said:

lizzybean said:

haha @jennjilljoite and@dreemkin84 I have never, ever, in my life been described as patient. So thanks. :) It was already after 8:00 and there was no way I was leaving the house. So, it was more laziness than anything.

Also, I found a fix for my chocolate craving. Big ol mug of hot chocolate, snacking on Ghirardelli chocolate chips I found in the back of the pantry. Score!!

This is the perfect time of year to buy clearance Halloween candy & put back a huge chocolate/candy emergency stash.

I already have to go buy 2 more bags of Halloween candy for the trick or treaters...DH got into it and only left the crunch bars and bubble gum.  X( Should have used the tampon box trick.

Love tit for sympathy. :) I noticed your name is different. What's going on with your stuff (directed at TB)?
  • Options

It's ok @foxslaw‌ but I made it worse. I stepped on a freaking scale. Dumb move. I'm having a fat week but I'm sure I'll be over it when my new clothes arrive.

I agree about Tom Cruise. So far (15 mins in) this movie is so effing predictable.

Ok, @jennjilljoite‌, I normally agree, but I really thought that was a great movie. Emily Blunt is amazing and one of the most kickass female characters I've seen in ages. And spoiler alert: she kills Tom Cruise... a LOT.
    --- Jan Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives ---

• Options
    Evening ladies. I agree that Tom Cruise sucks. The only things I liked him in lately was the 80's rock musical movie (can't remember it) where he plays a drugged up rock star (and I get chills during the "I want to know what love is" scene. Chills, and I hate the man). Also, when he played the sleezy producer in Tropic Thunder. Mainly because he was unrecognizable. Basically, I like it when he's sleazy. What does that mean? I hate it when he's an actual hero figure. 

My pregnancy congestion is back with a vengeance the past two days. Hurray! I will probably snore tonight.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @boxerrrmama85‌ LOVE the boots!! I'm afraid I may be sliding into a lazy, all-flip-flops period and, sigh, it was 84° today, so there's not even cool weather to make me want to look a little more pulled together!

I'm watching the World Series Game 7 partly and it's exciting and all... but I'm mostly excited that Mindy Project will be back next week (um... right?)!
    --- Jan Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives ---

• Options
    @crabigator‌ we got to the part where they finally make it off the damn beach. It's been pretty predictably for me but I do hope it gets better. I like Emily Blunt.
  • Options
    @jennjilljoite‌ thanks for getting the night cheese song stuck in my head... Also, did you see Amy Pohler's book came out yesterday?! I wanna buy it, but can't til we get paid on Friday.

@2013sarabelleATX‌ good luck tomorrow!

I had the worst Braxton Hicks today... I was actually starting to time them. Good news is they went away when I laid down and ate a little something. Gave me a good scare though!

Baby #2 due 2/15/15!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb 15 January Siggy Challenge:  What you're looking forward to most after baby arrives:
    NO MORE HEARTBURN!

• Options
    Maple403Maple403 member
    edited October 2014
    I hope my gif works. I am slow and still don't really know how to gif.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Maple403Maple403 member
    edited October 2014
    FAIL. Success!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

@boxerrrmama85‌ LOVE the boots!! I'm afraid I may be sliding into a lazy, all-flip-flops period and, sigh, it was 84° today, so there's not even cool weather to make me want to look a little more pulled together!

I'm watching the World Series Game 7 partly and it's exciting and all... but I'm mostly excited that Mindy Project will be back next week (um... right?)!

Oh crap I forgot all about the game! Doesn't help that the girls JUST went down for the night. Hope KC wins! (Sorry if UO but they haven't won the WS since the 80s.)
  • Options

We had Costco for dinner after buying Halloween candy and stuff. I ate one of those huge pieces of pizza and churro. So good.

I want a churro!!!
  • Options

@crabigator‌ I'm so sad we didn't get to see Mindy and New Girl Halloween episodes!

I know, RIGHT?!?

Though, and this is so ridiculous of me: I get really stressed when we get super behind on TV (we DVR everything), so coming to my TV late last week and seeing that I didn't have to catch up on them was kinda a relief!

• Options
    MaryS001 said:
    @jennjilljoite‌ thanks for getting the night cheese song stuck in my head... Also, did you see Amy Pohler's book came out yesterday?! I wanna buy it, but can't til we get paid on Friday. @2013sarabelleATX‌ good luck tomorrow! I had the worst Braxton Hicks today... I was actually starting to time them. Good news is they went away when I laid down and ate a little something. Gave me a good scare though!
    Yikes! Scary about the ctxs. So glad they went away. Take it easy girl!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"