February 2013 Moms

Did we ever figure out who amygardner430 is?

I haven't been on since last week really and I am way behind in my threads. Did we ever figure out who Amy is? Peanut? Teach? Drea?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Did we ever figure out who amygardner430 is?

• draeray said:
    I haven't been on since last week really and I am way behind in my threads. Did we ever figure out who Amy is? Peanut? Teach? Drea?
    I thought you were drea so shows what I know :)

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Loading the player...
  • It was so hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• Wow luxannie you really bring it with the gifs and jpgs
  • Ya'll.  Come on.  My joke was FUNNY!

• The plot thickens....

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• PeanutR1 said:
    Not me. Just logged in for first time since August. Don't know who Amy is or what she's done to you. Been too busy enjoying my custom cabinets. (That's a joke, everyone calm down.) hope you're all well.
    Don't leave us again!!!!!!  I need my conservative sistas!!!!!

• My 2 cents is she/it is a lurker. As a fellow lurker I could easily comment on all topics that were mentioned. But I love it and hope they stay. Hi @AmyGardner430‌ :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"