October 2014 Moms

Roll Call: Inside Babies

SweetMandyB12SweetMandyB12 member
edited October 2014 in October 2014 Moms
Just curious to see how many of us are still pregnant?  Hang in there! 

BabyFruit Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimage

Winston is ready to have a little sister!

Re: Roll Call: Inside Babies

• Still pregnant, 40w+5d. Eviction date set for Tuesday if nothing happens before

image              image
  • you're braver than me.  i'm 40+3 and scheduled to go in at midnight on Sunday to start the induction process so I will be ready to go by the time my doc starts call at 9am.  hoping this LO comes before then!! 

was your first late as well?

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Yep DS1 was late too, but unless this kid comes out by 12:05 tonight, I'll be longer this time :((

image              image
  • ahhh!   well FX for you!! lots of labor dust!

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

• Still - 40w+4 but all changes tonight. 12am. They won't let me go past 41w
  • 40+1 and induction date set for the 10th! Omg I'm going to be pregnant forever!
  • 41 weeks and 2 days- do I win most pregnant??
    imageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 40+4 induction starts at 7 am. I'm so nervous. But super excited. Ready for it to be over and holding my baby girl. Good luck every one
  • 41 weeks and 2 days- do I win most pregnant??

Oh goodness, I think you might!! Good luck!

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

• 40+2 soo ready to be done and just wanna meet her already!
  • Yes, I'm a lurker. Sorry to show up so late to the party. I didn't want to respond to anything before but this discussion made me want to jump in because I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER. 

I live in Vermont, married to my awesome husband. I have two step children ages, 12 and 14. We have goats, chickens, and turkeys. I'm a behaviorist at an elementary school and I am working until I pop!

I'm 41 weeks 6 days and will be induced on Monday the 3rd if I don't go into labor this weekend. Fingers crossed we all go into labor soon so we can meet our LOs. 

• mcclan03mcclan03 member
    edited October 2014
    Here! But my EDD is 10/31 so I guess I can't really complain. I'm wondering if I'll go the furthest into November...
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm 40 +1 today. I think I started having some mild contractions last night and they're still happening every now and then. I was 1 cm, 75% effaced on Monday. hopefully I have progressed by now. If this boy doesn't come out by Monday we will discuss induction.

Good luck to everyone! I hope we all get to meet our babies sooner rather than later :)

Married: 7/9/11

TTC Since: 10/13

EDD: 10/29/14

• 40 wks tomorrow... :-w
  • have my 2nd NST of the week in a few hours. I wish they'd tell me I was contracting or something, but nope, I feel nothing.  At least baby is still moving all around. I've had BH's since 25 weeks and the past 3 weeks have had tons, and this week, when she is finally due, nothing.  Go figure ;-)  *patience is a virtue* *just breathe* 

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

• Still here, but I have a Halloween EDD, so I'm not nearly as far as some of you.  This little man does have an eviction notice of Nov 6 if nothing happens before then.  Dr. just checked me for the first time today, and cervix is soft but totally closed still.  We'll be doing a lot of walking this weekend in the hopes that we can get stuff moving.  We are still having sex regularly as well, but it's become pretty comical.  My water broke on it's own last time, and I'm hoping I can avoid being induced.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Still here at 41+5, NST and biophysical profile has been all great, had membrane sweep today and keeping fingers crossed for this weekend since induction scheduled for Monday at 42+2 if no action before then.
    -----sig and ticker warning----------
    me: 37 unexplained infertility, DH 37 normal
    ttc for 18 months before seeing RE
    Letrozol on CD 3-7, overdril trigger

IUI#1, 2 follicles 17.4 and 20mm                BFN
    Letrozol and TI cycle                                  BFN
    IUI#2 2 follicles (RE noted fluid in uterus, and then realized it was there last time too)  BFN
    Letrozol and TI                                            BFN
    IUI#3 one follicle 21mm (fluid there again) BFP!!!
    02/10 beta#1 335 (at 4weeks1day), 02/12 Beta#2 751 :-)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 40 +6 and still going strong. 1cm & 50% effaced 2 days ago. No signs of contractions, I went for a run today but no help.
  • 40+2. On Monday I was 2 cm dialated, 100% effaced and baby was at -1 station. I have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow. Eviction date scheduled for Tuesday Nov. 4th.
  • Still pregnant. 1.5-2cm and 50%. Got swept today, and it's caused some cramping but so far not labor. Kaiser won't induce until you hit 41. Induction is scheduled for next Friday. I seriously feel like I'm going to be pregnant until Christmas.
    Meagan
    30 dx with PCOS 2010 treating with metformin
    DS1 12-29-11 DS2 11-4-14
    BFP 10/19/13 missed mc at 5 weeks d&c 11/18/13
    BFP 2/16/14 Please stick baby! !  EDD 10/31/14
    DX with septate uterus 3/1/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited October 2014
    I'm 41+2 today 

Had my THIRD (ugh!!!!) NST and AF check yesterday 

Will induce Monday if she hasn't arrived yet 

As far as natural methods to induce: you name it, we've tried it with one exception (castor oil) 

Come out already!! 
    I really wanted an October baby 

:(

• you ladies already into your 41st week are troopers!! FX, labor dust, and best of luck for a safe and healthy delivery :)

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

• For those of you who are into November now...are you sticking with us or jumping ship for the November BMB?

The correct answer is stay! ;-)
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

• October all the way!   That way I can steal your advice since you've already gone through it.  ;-) 

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

• I plan on sticking around here

:)

• Alright, who's left?! My baby arrived Nov 2nd. I hope within the next week all are born healthy and happy!

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

• Eviction date scheduled for tomorrow at 630 am.

• Eviction date scheduled for tomorrow at 630 am.

Good luck! Hope it goes smoothly!! Congrats, momma!

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

• @SweetMandyB12‌ My LO arrived on Nov 2 too, 1 day before his scheduled induction. Congrats!

image              image
  • Still have an inside baby! Anyone else?

Anyone?
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Lurker here, I'm 40+5 today. No plans for induction because I'm having a vhbac. I'm going in for a biophysical today to make sure everything still looks good. I'm not dilated, effaced or contracting at all though :/
  • 41 weeks today! Induction scheduled for Thursday morning and I'm soooo nervous!
  • katietclinttkatietclintt member
    edited November 2014

@SweetMandyB12

Thanks! Starting to get nervous. :/ Still hoping he decides to be born on his own before tomorrow morning.

• @thebenzmom same here! 41 weeks today but starting the inducing process tomorrow at 6:30 am. I'm starting to get nervous! Hope everything goes well for both of us!
  • Positive vibes for you all!
  • I had my baby today! :) everything went great and we have a happy and healthy baby boy. Hang in there ladies that still have inside babies!
  • I had my baby today! :) everything went great and we have a happy and healthy baby boy. Hang in there ladies that still have inside babies!

Yay! Congratulations, hope you're recovering well.
    How was your induction? Mine was pretty rough, 18hr and almost risked a c/s, but luckily I was able to deliver vaginally. Now I'm dealing with back pain/edema, hemorrhoids and lacerations. Holy PAIN. She is worth it, though :-)

BabyFruit Ticker
    imageimage

• My induction is now scheduled for the 10th. I just don't know why he hasn't come out yet!! Urgg
  • @SweetMandyB12‌ my induction wasn't too bad. We started pitocin at 630 am, dr broke my water around noon and he was born at 438 pm. My epidural didn't end up working because of a pinch in the line so it was a little rough but it went by so fast it seems like. Recovery is going pretty well. Hope yours is getting better and that you and your little girl are doing great! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"