Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Could it be?!

We are try to conceive our 2nd child. We had sex 3 and 1 dyas efore my ovulation day. Now I am 2 days away from my period day. However, 4 days before my period i went to the restrroom and found just a little bit of bright pink blood. I had been cramping a bit so I just threw on a pad and thought nothing about it. Then that night when I whiped I had just a little bit of brown discharge. The next day I threw on a pad just in case and headed to work. all day there would be a little bit when I wiped but nothing on the pad or in the toilet. Now here I am 2 days before my period and I still have just a little bit of brown discharge when I wipe and I am still cramping. Could this be implantation cramping and bleeding? I did not have this with my daughter so it is all a bit strange. Usually when its time for me to start I just go to the bathroom there it is and it comes for 4 days then stops. I have never had this spotting or anything before. 

Re: Could it be?!

• Options
    FFS. Here we go
    Me: 28, DH: 33
    Married 10.12.11
     BFP #1: 5.30.12- Giannna, born 1.27.13
    BFP #2: 9.18.14- due 6.1.15 -- natural m/c @ 5w6d 
    BFP #3 11.2.14- due 7.16.14 -- mmc, d&c @ 10w1d

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image 

• Options
    No I am trying to wait until my actual period date which would be Halloween. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    tessa2023 said:

OP, it's best if you take a test, and if it's negative, keep testing weekly until you get a positive or your period. Implantation bleeding is uncommon, and is often only realized after a positive pregnancy test. I understand you're simply wondering if any of us have been in your situation, but the reality is our situations don't have any effect on yours, and we wouldn't want to provide false hope. Read the newbie blog, lurk, and stick around if this is a place for you! Good luck!
  • Options
    TAKE. A. TEST.
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    edited October 2014

tessa2023 said:

Then calm your tits and take a test on Halloween. How would the anecdotes of strangers on the internet be any more accurate for you than a pregnancy test? 

(I would like an answer, nobody ever answers this - they just get super whiny and leave).

***** fucking mobile quote box fail *****
    That's because none of them want this. All they want is, "SQUEE! You are totes preggos!!!!!" ::eye roll::
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    Sounds like you're spotting because your period is about to start.
    Number One: Born 06.16.2009
    BFP: 01.17.2014 / MC 02.05.2014
    BFP: 03.08.2014 / MMC: 05.07.2014
    Dx: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
    Currently on the bench. [Chart]

• Options
    Could be! Who knows? There's something due any day; I will know right away, Soon as it shows. It may come cannonballing down through the sky, Gleam in its eye, Bright as a rose! Who knows? It's only just out of reach, Down the block, on a beach, Under a tree. I got a feeling there's a miracle due, Gonna come true, Coming to me! Could it be? Yes, it could. Something's coming, something good, If I can wait! Something's coming, I don't know what it is, But it is Gonna be great!

Hahahaha!  I actually thought the same thing! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"