TTC after 35
Options

New and Qs about pelvic area

Hello! Right now I am just a lurker. I am not sure which discussion board I belong too but hope to figure that out soon. Thought I would start here to see if I get any responses. I am 37 years old. I have 2 children and my hubby and I are thinking about trying for another one. I was diagnosed with pelvic varices aka pelvic congestion syndrome about 2 years ago. Have any of you ladies been diagnosed with this? If so, did you get pg after you were diagnosed with it? Any complications? Health issues due to it? I dont know alot about it and am trying to do some research before we make our final decision. I hope to be a member of this board soon if we decide to move forward with TTC.

Lisa

Re: New and Qs about pelvic area

• Options
    tmorashtmorash member
    edited October 2014
    Hello and welcome! I don't have anything to add about pelvic congestion unfortunately, but good luck getting answers and deciding how to move forward. This is a really helpful and supportive board. :)

Me: 35, He: 41. Baby #1!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Welcome to the board.  I think you'll find everyone to be very helpful and supportive here, should you move forward with TTC.  I don't have any experience with pelvic congestion but wanted to wish you luck!
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi welcome to the board! I don't know if you will find answers regarding this here ( we are all trying to conceive), but I'm sure you will find a lot of support.
  • Options
    I'm not familiar with your condition, but if it can effect your fertility, then the ladies at Trouble Trying To Conceive might have more experience.  Good luck and hope to see you around here.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
    Welcome!  I am unfamiliar with the term/diagnosis.  I wish you well!
  • Options
    hi there. Like everyone else, I don't know anything about that condition, but welcome and we hope you stick around!
  • Options
    Add me to the "I don't know, but welcome!" group.  I do hope you get some answers, though. :)
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"