February 2013 Moms
Options

So... Drink till it's pink?

DH and I were planning on waiting until February to TTC. Weellll the other night he wanted a quicky, I was tired. I said it was ok bc my CF wasn't "fertile". Four days later I'm ovulating. I'm now a week away from the day I ovulated and just realized last night that I am halfway through the TWW (though FF suggests Nov 9 as the soonest possible testing date booooor-ing)!

I told DH last night what I realized and he and I feel the same: excited! We wanted to wait until February but we both want more children pretty badly so we are so ok with another.

Anyway, I always like to hear about other Feb '13 (possible) BFPs so I thought I'd share my drama. I'll keep ya'll posted :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: So... Drink till it's pink?

• Options
    Well, I hope it turns out as a BFP if you're both ready!

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    Exciting!! It's a pretty great time to be pregnant ;)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay!

• Options
    Yes, we need a few pee-watches going on around here!

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options
    Keeping my fx for you!!!!

imageimage

Anniversary

• Options
    We are TTC too but with my super long cycles it's hard to pinpoint ovulation. I always feel like I am missing it but my OPKs and my temp sugguest it hasn't come yet.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

Love the title! I am kind of in a similar spot and was thinking today about whether I should try to polish off a couple of bottles of wine I have hanging around...just in case.

;)

Keep us posted!

I like cookies.

• Options
    I love this post.

• Options

Can I just add I went to Target for OPK's just I just HAVE TO KNOW if my cycle is finally restarting and they only sold them at minimum in a pack of 7 for $15?! THEN I went to the 99 cent store and they didn't have them at all. Argh.

Patience is not one of my virtues.

I like cookies.

• Options
    @eriannc22‌ Amazon prime two day shipping! Seriously though I bought 50 wondofo OPK's and 20 pregnancy tests for $20 I think.
  • Options
    SidraJediSidraJedi member
    edited October 2014
    Sagen said:

GL!!! So when is the possible EDD?

July 10 2015. That was actually how I realized it. I had insomnia and I was on the web and I thought "imma look at one of those due date calculators just to see what it would be if I was pregnant." I had to look at FF and that's when I realized. My menses were supposed to start today but so far in all of my pp cycles my luteal phase has been only 7 or 8 days so even though I am late today it has not been long enough to turn a pee stick.

I am so bloated and tired. And I have allthesymptoms. Of course it could just be PMS but I am not sure. I'm surprised I even thought of it since when DD was conceived I forgot all about my menses until I was almost two weeks late :P

@eriannc22 yes, that stuff is expensive. I've never bought OPKs but I buy the walmart $.88 HPT and then buy an FRER to confirm later. I remember before PPAF showed up I temped for almost two months before giving up only for AF to surprise me a month later.

Now I've had five menses and of the four where I ovulated my follicular phase was around 22 days and my luteal phase was always 7 days (the third cycle is in dispute; FF refuses to chose an ovulation date, my guess would have put my luteal phase is the only 8 day luteal phase Since DD). It's way different than before DD. I am sure it is bc we are still nursing on demand and haven't night weaned.

Anyway, I hope you find a reasonably priced stick to pee on and get the outcome you prefer!

Also I drank the last glass of wine in the house with my roasted chicken, kale, peppers and cheese omelette that was my dinner tonight! I've had eggs for every meal today but it's hard to count cravings as a possible pregnancy symptom when I'm still nursing on demand. I get cravings all the time. So, long-story-short finish that bottle lady!!

ETA clarity
  • Options
    Drink lady! I'm relieved (but still annoyed) that AF showed today on time. By all means, someone else do the tww so I can get my baby Jones without having to have the baby!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"