High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

4.5 weeks pregnant and scared... Advice please anyone

hi everyone, I am 4 1/2 weeks pregnant and some days I have pressure in my stomach and other days I may have a sharp cramps pain occasionally. I am a high risk pregnancy because I have premature aging of my ovaries and have miscarried and I'm 30 years old. My hCG level came back at 251 and my progesterone level was 16.97 at my visit but I'm still so afraid that I may lose this one.
I have also had some lower back pain, and pain in my hip area. Today I noticed I really had no symptoms as well as I'm not showing any sign of morning sickness, should I be worried?

Any advice anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Re: 4.5 weeks pregnant and scared... Advice please anyone

• Options
    It's common to have cramping, but you also need to know that cramping can be caused from the intestines. Your uterus is not that big so it's very low in your pelvis unless you have something else going on. It sounds like you are super anxious. I have high anxiety so I know the feeling. I was high risk when pregnant too. My best advice is, to me, it doesn't sound like its anything baby related. It's just normal body functions and being anxious isn't going to help, it can just make things feel worse. Just take it one day at a time and try to distract yourself until you get out of the 1st trimester.

30 - Waiting to TTC#2

PCOS -Fibroids -Type 1 Diabetes

• Options
    @MomToNeeners‌ thank you so much for the advice. I am very nervous. Did a 3rd HCG wed and it was 3154. I just feel like until I see the heart beat I will worry. But thank you truly!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've had cramping and back and hip pain for like a week now, and I'm also 4.5 weeks.  From everything I've read, that's just normal.  Extra lining in the uterus, getting ready to stretch, so many changes it's hard not to be achy.

I had 2 miscarriages last year, so I do understand the anxiety.  I've Googled every little thing I've felt since this all started.  But it makes it easier if you can figure out how to relax just a little, and breathe.  Literally all we can do right now is wait.  Good luck!

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

• Options

HI, I just wanted to let you know you are not alone.  I am high risk pregnancy for a host of reasons.  I am 5ish weeks right now and have been having what I consider to be bad cramping for the past two days.  Of course, I never had cramping with periods so I am a sissy when it comes to cramps.  Everything I read says it's usually nothing, but because of the two consecutive miscarriages I've had, I am a wreck.  I don't have any symptoms either, just like you, and I feel like I will also worry until I see the heartbeat.  It's so tough! Will this be your first child?

• Options
    This is my first child. The doctor moved up my ultrasound to tomorrow so I'll be exactly 6 weeks I'm hoping to see the heart beat
  • Options
    Good luck to you too @ebbie1012‌ I will keep you in my prayers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"