Multiples

Doppler question...

Disclaimer:I'm watching the WS game 6 while typing so forgive my rambling...GO ROYALS!!!!

So I have been using my Sonoline B for a while now. My RE's sonographer rolled her eyes at me mentioning it calling it just an over priced electronic stethoscope (well yea it is but still) with my experience using a stethoscope almost daily for my job (LPN at a peds office) and my ability of differentiating different body noises I kinda of had a personal lightbulb happen (if this is a well duh just blame it on the twinks). I know you hear fetal heart tones as well as maternal tones and placental noise as well. My question is have any of you been able to figure out the sound of movement with your Doppler? At almost 17 weeks I still haven't felt regular movements but tonight I was listening and along with the normal noises I was picking up lots of thumps and bumps and other "odd" noises all while keeping the probe still, I would also almost immediately "loose" the heartbeat after these noises. Am I really hearing "movement" of the babies or am I just over thinking this and being a complete goob?

Re: Doppler question...

• When I heard movement it was like a screech or static while holding the probe still.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• *rolls eyes at your sonographer* I loved my doppler!

Yes, we could hear movement when they would turn or flip away from the doppler. Sometimes it coincided with kicks (when they got stronger). 

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"