Stay at Home Moms
Options

Recommend your slippers

Any suggestions for cozy slippers for a very enthusiastic 11 month walker? Everything I've seen has a slippery sole. But I want a flexible sole, not a stiff shoe sole. We have mostly laminate wood flooring so she needs tread.
Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.

Re: Recommend your slippers

• Options
    The Hanna Andersson Swedish Moccasins are awesome. My DD wore hers ALL the time last winter when she was around age 1. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Get socks that have the grippy stuff on the bottom. (Search for "grippy socks;" I got a ton of hits on google.)

I have some of those, thanks! I just wanted her to have one pair of actual slippers too!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NicoleWI said:

The Hanna Andersson Swedish Moccasins are awesome. My DD wore hers ALL the time last winter when she was around age 1. 

Thanks, I'm going to look those up!
  • Options
    Yup, mine would rip off anything. I like LLBean stuff, they do have some simple kids slippers.
  • Options
    I've been lucky so far...crossing fingers that doesn't change! I never thought of LL Bean, do they even have sizes that small?
  • Options
    NicoleWI said:
    We buy these for the kids every year (if they outgrow the last pair) - they are really great!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• Options
    My kids wore Robeez. They have elastic so it's harder to get off. They come in hard and soft sole.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"