1st Trimester
Options

Am I pregnant??

stacylynnnstacylynnn member
edited October 2014 in 1st Trimester
Hi ladies, I have been posting on the TTC after 35 board but I decided to post here to be polite.  I am 11 dpo.  I took this pic about 1 hour after taking the test.  At first I thought it was negative but upon closer inspection I think I see a line.  Do you think it is a BFP or is it just an indent?  I also had light spotting at 7, 8 and 9 dpo with by the "implantation dip" in by BBT on 9 dpo.  I know these things are rare and can only be used in hindsight but maybe this is it?

Re: Am I pregnant??

• Options
    natalie115natalie115 member
    edited October 2014
    Looks like a line to me...

ETA: you should really be reading the test within the appropriate time frame. Test again tomorrow with FMU and read when the directions tell you to.

Started TTC Nov. 2011 

1st clomid cycle June 2012- No response :: HSG August 2012- Left tube blocked, right tube clear :: 2nd clomid cycle Aug. 2012 BFN :: 3rd clomid cycle Sept. 2012 :: BFP Sept 30th :: DS born 6/15/13 :: BFP #2 7/29/14 M/C 8/5/14 :: BFP#3 10/20/14 DD born 7/1/2015 :: Applied to be surrogate April '17 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for IFs Dec. '17 :: Surro Babe born 9/11/18 :: Started 2nd Journey May '19 :: Transferred 1 Embryo for new IFs 9/24/19 :: HB 138 at 6w6d

• Options
    Will do, thanks for the advice.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish you luck. It sure does look promising.
  • Options
    PenguinMG said:
    This picture is unreliable since it was not taken within the time frame. Try again tomorrow morning and follow the directions on the test.
    This.  I would wait a couple of days and try again.  Be sure to check within the time frame specified on the instructions or else the results afterwards are invalid.  A line can often appear much later but it does not mean it's positive.  However, it might be too early to test just yet.  Good luck.
    FET to TTC #2: 9/29/14 Beta on 10/8/14 = BFP!
    DS #1 Born 1/3/11 after IVF #1
    4 failed IUIs, including 1 CP
    PCOS
    TTC since 2008

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

• Options
    Yep, I agree with PP. Even though it is a line, it is outside of the time frame and could be an evaporation line. Test again in a day or two with FMU and make sure you look at it in the time frame and then throw it away.
  • Options
    Does it match the "pregnant" picture?
    Yes?
    Then yeah.

Also WTF is up with all these knottie123456789, SNs?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Does it match the "pregnant" picture? Yes? Then yeah. Also WTF is up with all these knottie123456789, SNs?
    @primrosemama I believe TK automatically assigns new users those screen names and then they can go in and change it to whatever they want. But a lot of people don't seem to realize they need to go change it.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Options
    Hi, sorry about the name, when I started with The Bump I clicked past the option to change my name accidentally and now it is stuck as this.  I did try to go back and change it but I can't.  So, I did take another test this morning, 12dpo, and I read it very closely after 3 minutes passed.  There was definitely no line.  After 1 hour passed that faint line showed up again.  So, I am taking this a negative for pregnancy.  I am still hopeful since I am only 12dpo but not sure if I will take any more tests until maybe CD 30, 15dpo, if AF hasn't shown up yet.
  • Options
    Done! Thank you so much.  Goodbye @Knottie89780412, I am now StacyLynnn :)
  • Options
    Ok, new name should be active now.  Thanks again.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Stacylynn, how did you change your user name?! I've been trying without luck to figure out how to do it. Ugh.

BabyFruit Ticker 
  • Options
    Test again in a couple days - I'm holding out hope for you!  Are you sure there was DEFINITELY no line?  Not even a little squinty one if you hold it in the right light???  I know some ladies do a photoshop black light effect on their HPT sticks and sometimes you can more clearly see a line that is almost completely invisible. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    As everyone else has said, it could be an evap line. Try again and read within the appropriate time frame. Side note, who here while TTC has ever waited an HOUR to read the test? I pee and watch it develop for the full time.
    THIS!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I did read it after the appropriate time frame.  I just didn't take a pic at that time.  It looked negative to me.  Like many people, I grabbed it out of the trash out of curiosity to look at it again.  That is when I saw the pink line.  I wasn't sure if it was there when I read the test before because it was so faint I thought that I must have missed it.  Since I took a test the next day and there was no line after 3 minutes and that faint line did appear again after 1 hour I decided it must be an evap line.
  • Options
    dojo1 said:
    Test again in a couple days - I'm holding out hope for you!  Are you sure there was DEFINITELY no line?  Not even a little squinty one if you hold it in the right light???  I know some ladies do a photoshop black light effect on their HPT sticks and sometimes you can more clearly see a line that is almost completely invisible. 

I wouldn't do this. If you have to use photoshop and lighting effects to see a line it probably means there isn't one. Or if there is you'll see it in the next few days.
  • Options
    This is how my first sets of tests were....at first nothing but then a faint line at 20 mins. If I remember clearly First Response doesn't have an evap line??? But by 13dpo you should definately be getting something. Hope your faint turns dark :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"