Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Best baby carrier/wrap/sling for plus size?

Hey all! I'm currently 24 wks preg with LO2 a girl!!  

Just wondering what baby wearing method worked best for plus size/large chested moms?  I didn't baby wear a lot with LO1 but I would love to this time around.  

Thanks!
~*Married my best friend on October 2, 2010*~ BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Best baby carrier/wrap/sling for plus size?

• Options
    I have big bust too and I have the maya wrap (sling) it fits well. (I got the large since my DH is 6'2. Even when medium would be fine. I like having the extra fabric.) I also have the Boba, the waist is longer than the ergo and it fits better than the ergo.
    If you can check them out at the store before buying.
  • Options
    Would hold off buying one until after your LO is born. Then you can test em out & you'll know if you have a bigger vs. smaller child.

I am really liking the G4 that I got.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a Lillebaby carrier, and it fits me perfectly (sounds like we are built similarly). I absolutely love that carrier.
  • Options
    We got a K'Tan for my linebacker husband, so no question you could easily get one that fits. And we can both easily wear the Ergo.
  • Options
    I loved my Boba 4G carrier when DD was little.  Then moved on to a Toddler Tula.  

For DS, I"ll start with a Sakuka ring sling, then go to the standard Tula for a structured carrier.  
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"