TMI Tuesday 10.28.14 — The Bump
December 2014 Moms

TMI Tuesday 10.28.14

Doesn't look like anyone has started a TMI Tuesday thread yet today!

Re: TMI Tuesday 10.28.14

• I am not sure why... but for the past month or so every morning between 7 and 9 I am forced out of bed by stomach cramps which result in diarrhea. Like, just about every morning. WTH? I know I shouldn't complain since some of you ladies have the opposite problem and would love to be able to poop... but my gag reflex is also at its worst/most sensitive in the AM so its just gross.
    goatlady12[Deleted User]gdaniels77feeshah
  • I flicked a booger in the middle of the night last night.  It landed on my night stand so I had to scrape that off this morning.  It was massive.

my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

RaeChayrshamosMvvs82
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a hemorrhoid the size of a grape, I've been icing my ass for two days. It hurts like a mother effer.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby girl due 12-13-14!

D14 October siggy challenge
                        DD two years ago, my adorable little pirate

• I looked up articles and images about perineum massage this week. Come next week.......it's about to go down! X_X
    krystrist2014aeseager
  • I'm losing my plug and spotting so all in all that's super attractive
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

[Deleted User][Deleted User][Deleted User]Kmm1023
  • @katehgee i laughed so hard at that I spit out my oatmeal on my desk i love it!!! lol @ pet stain remover lol
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

[Deleted User]
  • I hate walking all the way upstairs to pee in the middle of the night so I cleaned an old milk jug and cut the top off and pee in it all night long. I have tp next to it and I empty it out my window every morning before the sun comes up. Ha
  • @agsgrrl - I can't stop laughing at fart alarms :)

I mentioned this on my bitch from yesterday, but my boobs are leaking colostrum like hella crazy. Within 5 minutes of laying down last night, for bed, I had a sopping wet t-shirt that had wet through to the mattress on my side of the bed. I ended up sleeping in a sports bra (to wick away my boobie leaks) and underwear because I'm having crazy night sweats too. Going to buy some official boob pads today; though that won't prevent the damp cold swamps that keep developing in my bra. 

Oh, and as I type this, ol'Lefty has decided to chime in with another leak. Fun!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • No shame!! Night pees are hell. It's dark and I don't want to fall down the stairs. It has a handle and all. Hahaha
    [Deleted User]
  • @slaps its upstairs. And I mean I use water and rinse it. I'm gross but not so gross that I'll let it go without rinsing.
  • wow this thread took a turn lol hahahahahahahaha
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

RaeChaykrystrist2014agsgrrl
  • Hmmmmm good point, what happens to the TP?
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

krystrist2014
  • The area of lawn outside that window must smell like there is a a rude neighborhood cat around... Pee is crazy strong I can't imagine that after the first few times there was still no smell.. Yikes :-$
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

krystrist2014[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • Tp going in a bag that is thrown away daily. No neighbors for a good mile or so. And it's pee. To me it's like if I were to go camping with no plumbing.
  • @MissChristineMarie‌ it's good to know I'm not alone. Lol.

I've started carrying around baby wipes with me already!!
    DH and I: Married 6/9/2017
    DS: birthday 12/17/14

• leosmom25 said:

Um 2 things.

1. My husband would probably move out if I kept a jug of piss by the bed because I was too lazy to go to the bathroom like a human.

2. Yes the thread is called TMI as in too much information, but there are some things that are truly TOO MUCH INFORMATION. Now we know that piss jugs qualify.

ICK. I WANT TO TAKE A SHOWER.

Reminds me of the episode of Extreme Cheapskates where the woman peed in a bottle and tried to get her DH/BF whatever to do it too:

You think you know cheap? Meet Victoria Hunt, 51, of Columbus, Ohio. She is so cheap that she urinates in a bottle and then empties it in her garden, a move she estimates shaves a couple dollars off her monthly water bill.

"I am also an avid gardner and I read that urine is a component [for a compost]," said Hunt, who is featured in the upcoming TLC series "Extreme Cheapskates."

December 2014 November Siggy Challenge: How I Feel in Third Tri

Mom to DD(4), DS(2) and # 3 Due 12/14/14

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

krystrist2014
  • RayRay007 said:
    Anna930 said:
    I'm a frequent camper and failing to see the similarities
    This.
    I am a camper. Not the same. Not. The. Same. 
    Yeah you wouldn't dump your piss bucket right outside your tent door. Eta: I don't have a huge problem with the concept of a piss bucket. It's the dumping it right outside your window. That's going to fucking stink.
    Yep, got to agree with this too. Ive been camping with no plumbing. And I have also just lived a backwoods lifestyle where we get drunk in the woods and therefore have to pee in the woods often. However, we usually walk a fair distance away from where we are sleeping and/or hanging out to pop a squat.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • So since your peeing and dumping it out the window do you now just avoid that side of your house?
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • Lol @CandEChicago‌ - medieval pee buckets - I bet that was the technical term for them. Laughing my bum off at that phrase for some reason :)

Not at actual pee bucket use. Ew.
    D14 November, because I am finally not on mobile, how I feel in 3rd tri:

Pregnancy Ticker
    CandEChicago
  • I work from home now and relish in not wearing a bra.  Today it's hotter than normal in my room, but I'm too lazy to turn on the fan so I'm basking in some pretty impressive underboob sweat.

Now, saying that after the piss jug (wtf!!) makes my TMI pretty tame, but it's all I've got!

Our #2 is on the way!

BFP #1 - 08.2008, EDD 3.19.09 - Missed MC at 9 weeks - 09.2008
    BFP #2 - 4.22.11, EDD 1.4.12 - DS #1 - 11.27.2011
    BFP #3 - 10.27.13, EDD 6.29.14 - Chemical pregnancy - 11.02.2013
    BFP #4 - 4.7.14 - EDD 12.11.14 stick baby stick!!
    6.10.14 - It's another healthy boy!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

December 2014 December Siggy Challenge - Free for all!  
    BrainCellSup
  • Ew. Holy fucking ew.
    [Deleted User]
  • My husband is a plumber and has seen some obscene things. But he would be disturbed if I rolled out of bed and popped a squat to pee in a milk jug instead of going to the actual bathroom. I just can't. My TMI is my husband was kissing my bump last night as foreplay and I was really hoping the baby would kick him because it was not sexy at all. Just awkward for me.
    Ok, NO.  I told my husband to never ever touch the bump while we're being frisky.  That's too weird and instant sex killer for me.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Shortstack06LinziLoo09Cheekers2010
  • OMG PISS JUG. WHOA. I came to laugh at some lighthearted TMI and share some of my own, but that just made me forget everything and want to cry because NOBODY in the world should still be doing the whole chamber pot thing :((
    [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards