TTC after 35
Options

TTC>35 grad check in 10/28

Post your updates here!
Me: 37                                               
DH: 45
BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

Re: TTC>35 grad check in 10/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats @Processofbecoming!
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Options
    Hi Ladies: I have been radio silent for the past 3 weeks, but am finally thrilled to report that we welcomed our beautiful baby boy Liam in October 4th, at 35 weeks and 2 days gestation. He weighed 6 lbs and was 19 inches long. My water broke at exactly 35 weeks (while I was standing in the baby's room complaining about all the stuff we had to do). To say I was flipping out is an understatement. After a failed trial of labor (I am one of the 10% of women who have their water break and then nothing happens), I turned down pitocin and went for the repeat c-section, which was the best decision I could have made. Recovery has been a breeze compared to my older son's birth, and was much easier on Liam too. Turns out my baby had a circumvallate placenta and a short cord (whenever I was contracting immediately after my water broke, Liam's heart rate dropped into the 80s)--this could be the reason why my water broke early and also it could have meant that I would have faced an emergency c-section had I taken the pitocin and really tried to labor past the 48 hours. Liam spent almost 3 weeks in the NICU (he was pokey with his feelings) and came home this past Friday. His big brother Jack has been great with him (he calls him "Baby Yee-am")--it makes me all verklempt to see the two of them together. The NICU was a life-changing experience, and made me realize how much of a blessing and true miracle that a healthy baby is. So many stories, good and terrifying, are told in the NICU, and with only curtains and half walls separating you from other babies, you hear them all. At 43, I'm counting my blessings and am looking forward to many new adventures with my boys. And taking a lot of vitamins because my ass is TIRED. I will still be checking in with this board (on the grad check ins) even though The Uterus Shoppe is officially closed for business and am rooting for all you ladies, as always.
    Wow--congratulations, @ProcessofBecoming!  So happy for you!

I'm glad you and your family are home and doing well--enjoy your boys!
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    Congratulationss @ProcessofBecoming !  So glad your lo is home! 
  • Options
    Congratulations @ProcessofBecoming!! How wonderful for you and your family!
    Me: 38 ~  DH: 38 ~   DD: 8
    TTC #2 since March/April 2014.

• Options
  • Options
    @Processofbecoming Congratulations on your baby boy.  DD was in the NICU for 3 weeks too.  One blessing for us, when we took her home, she was already on a bit of schedule, so we hit sleeping through the night fairly quickly and she can sleep through just about anything.  Hopefully you guys have the same luck and you will be able to get some rest.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Options
  • Options
    @ProcessofBecoming‌ you are the first one from our grad checkin to have a baby. Congrats.

@BeckyP005 yay for line dancing. I will have a rum and coke for you that day so it will feel like old times.
    Things are no better with my daughter but thanks for asking.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Options
    @hooligans4 I'm sorry :(

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    Congrats on baby Liam @ProcessofBecoming!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"