TTC after 35
Options

nttcr: funny thought about travel

I am at a conference for work. Big thing on the news is people monitoring their temperature based on exposure to infected individuals. I brought my bbt thermometer with me and left it on the nightstand (With the protective cap on) so I can keep temping when I wake up... wonder what house keeping will think when they see it. Lol. Tell me your funny travel stories. Yes, looking for entertainment during the not as interesting parts of the conference. ..
me:41   dh:43 
Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart

Re: nttcr: funny thought about travel

• Options
    In Hawaii we rented a car on Kaui and decided to just explore the island by ourselves. There is really only one major road so it seemed fine. Well - a lot of places that one road is only one lane and goes across one lane bridges with blind turns! Needless to say DH ended up scraping up the car pretty good and when we turned it in the rental place knew the EXACT place where the accident happened.
  • Options
    In Vegas once I was on a plane coming home and the dudes in front of me were clearly still wasted. The one kid started having convulsions and they had to emergency stop the plane and have an ambulance come pick him up. His bros were going to leave him in Vegas by himself!! The flight attendant made them all get off the plane. (so not really funny, but weird)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lcwed‌ we had a musician play that song right before I walked down the aisle at my wedding!
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • Options
    @lcwed we LOVE the wedding singer, quote it all the time. I wish I would have thought of having that song at our wedding - what an awesome idea!!!
  • Options
    @WinoGrrl‌ yikes to your stories. I am in Vegas....

@wannabmama23 that's so cool. What a great idea. Love that movie

@clgsquared‌ I think the appropriate response could have been. .. "it's a long flight"
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"