Doc #1 referred me to a peranatologist (#2) for a suspected Cornual Pregnancy. Fortunatly he doesn't think it's cornual. But Doc #2 wants an MRI this week, like today. He sees things that he is concerned about, but Doc #1 schedules it four weeks from now. I like #2. #1 is really not getting it, and I'm tempted to switch. Why would an asap request be shrugged off!? Going to get this straightened out today. I'm going to get that MRI, and I'm going to have to decide if I should keep Doc #1.
BFP 3/13/15, Due Date 11/25/15
BFP 9/05/14, Due Date 5/14/15, Miscarriage 12/16/14 TTC since June 2013