September 2012 Moms
Options

XP. Update on surgery

Another failed procedure today. 

Went in for my surgery this morning to clean things out. There was no laproscopic portion so recovery will be faster, but they didn't find anything - no adhesions, no scarring, nothing...

My Dr went right from my surgery to another so I haven't spoken to her yet. They sent another Dr to talk to my DH. Hr assumed they would come talk to me too, so he didn't ask any questions or get specific info. From what he relayed to me, it sounds like I have a prolapsed uterus causes from my emergency D&C postpartum.

I have a call in to the office to figure out what the hell happened. And what this all means. I am hoping to have some more answers soon.

All I have taken out of this is don't have a D&C at 3 am.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: XP. Update on surgery

• Options
    Oh FlamingEmu!  I am so sorry!  I hope you are able to get some answers!  I am thinking of you and hoping for some answers for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

• Options
    Oh no! I'm so sorry you haven't gotten any helpful information. I hope they can figure it out and that it can give you good ideas of what to do next. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow. I am so sorry, I hope you can get answers soon!! T&P's. 

• Options
    I am so sorry. FX for answers soon.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    I'm sorry you've had to go through all this and still don't have any real answers. I hope someone comes to talk to you soon and that you are able to come up with a good solid plan. I know that for me the waiting for answers was one of the most difficult parts of my journey.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So sorry to hear.  Hope your doctor gets back to you soon, so you can get some answers and put your mind at ease.  Thoughts, prayers, and hugs coming your way. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I hope you're able to get more answers soon.

Anniversary

• Options
    This is crazy! I hope you get some answers soon. FX!

• Options
    :(  I am so sorry.  I hope you are able to speak to them soon.  ((hugs))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    :(  I am so sorry to hear that.  All of the stress, and then you still don't have any good answers.  ((hugs))  Hope you hear something soon.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    I am so sorry. FX you get answers soon.

• Options
    Blah! I'm so sorry! I really hope you can get some answers soon! 
  • Options
    So sorry. Hopefully they'll get back to you soon with some information.
  • Options
    Oh no :(. Big hugs! I really hope you get some answers soon, and a new plan.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Options
    Uggh, how disappointing! I'm glad your recovery will be easier, and I hope you're able to get some better answers from your doctor.

• Options
    Oh man. Huge hugs your way lady! So frustrating! Hopefully you get answers from your doctor in the morning!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • Options
    I'm sorry this is happening to you! I would be frustrated too.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I hope you get some answers soon.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    I am so very sorry. You have to be so frustrated. I'll be thinking of you and home you get some answers soon!! Big hugs!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was thinking about you this weekend. Keep us updated. Continued thoughts and prayers!

• Options
    kdsmith43 said:
    How are you feeling today @flamingemu? I hope you were able to get some rest! I am sure I can speak for the rest of the board in saying that we are all thinking about you.  >:D<
    Thanks. I am still trying to get some answers, but physically, I feel fine. I am taking some pain meds and resting, trying not to do too much, which is really hard. I actually cleaned the house from top to bottom on Sunday so I wouldn't be tempted while I was supposed to be resting. 

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you don't have answers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    So sorry to hear about what you are going through.  Hopefully you will get some answers soon and you are nearing an end.
    my read shelf:
    Sara (smb+jab)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)  

BFP 8/23/11 natural m/c 9/7/11 @ 6w BFP 1/16/2012 C-section 9/16/2012 Health baby boy!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope they get back to you with some real answers soon so you don't have to keep worrying.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"