July 2013 Moms

GTKY (As if we don't already know eachother!): Your line of work/profession.

So, I know most of us know each other quite well but it slips my mind what some of you do for a living. :)

1) Do you work outside of the home or are you a stay-at-home mommy?

2) If you stay home, do you wish you worked and if you worked, do you wish you could stay home?

3) What is your line of business...what do you do? Do you enjoy it or painfully dread it or somewhere in between?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers

Re: GTKY (As if we don't already know eachother!): Your line of work/profession.

• Loading the player...
  • @chrissiemeas
    My DH also works for the Nuke Industry. He's a Mech Eng and worked on a sub prototype as contractor for the navy for a few years. The shift work was crazy but the money was great! He now works at an engineering firm and travels to Nuke plants quite a bit.
    There are three reasons for breast-feeding: the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers
  • giraffeluvspigiraffeluvspi member
    edited October 2014
    Altima80 said:
    1) I work full-time outside the home.

2) Of course there are days I wish I could stay home but I love that my DS loves daycare. He also thrives on schedule which they are really good about there. I'm not sure I'd be able to keep such a strict schedule at home. I think SAHM (or dads!) have the toughest job ever! I don't think I'm cut out for it.

3) I'm a process improvement leader at an engineering company. If you've ever heard of Six Sigma, that's what I do. I like it.
    @Altima80 Oh man, could I use someone like you... THE BEATINGS WILL COMMENCE UNTIL EFFICIENCY AND QUALITY IMPROVE!  :D

Which area of the country are you in again?
  • @ChrissieMeas I am in the midwest, Kansas to be exact.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"