May 2014 Moms
Options

Holy crawling batman!

So apparently DS decided today was the day to experiment with being mobile. Well he's going backwards and I have a feeling in about two weeks will be a crazy man on the move. Like seriously we just mastered rolling in both directions and now this! I'm so not ready! Any other may babies starting to crawl?

Re: Holy crawling batman!

• Options

Mine is kinda crawling. Not a full on crawl yet, & it's just once forward or once back and he stops. But I don't think he'll be crawling around actively for a while yet.

This is us too. She's been playing with the idea for a couple weeks but hasn't actually gone farther than a step. I'm okay with her taking her time
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just scooting going on here, usually backwards scooting when it happens. Don't think she will for another month or two. But I agree, these babies need to slow it down! :-)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ns1ns1 member
    We're scooting here too. This little bit just wants to move and keep up with big sister! He must slow down! !
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have a LO who still hates tummy time.I think we're a long way from crawling, still not rolling!
  • Options
    Emmagk said:

I have a LO who still hates tummy time.I think we're a long way from crawling, still not rolling!

Same. Although I keep thinking that one day she's just going to decide to crawl and she'll master it in a day. Lol.
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Options
    DD is trying so hard to crawl. I'm hoping she doesn't figure it out just yet. Not sure I'm ready for a mobile baby!
  • Options
    DD pushes up on hands and knees and gets the most determined look on her face. She is only happy nursing or rolling around on the floor. I'm not ready...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"