November 2013 Moms
Options

Effing PBK

I was so excited to get B's anywhere chair delivered today. I start digging through the contents of the box and realize they sent me the full size anywhere chair with the my first slip cover. Ugh!!!

It's a Christmas gift is I have time, but shipping this shit back is going to be a pain.

Rant over. Thanks for visiting.
Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.

Re: Effing PBK

• Options
    I actually worked for PB, in a store, when I was just out of college. I found their call center customer service to be very client focused. I'm not so worried about the process, more about the aggravation if I have to return. If they don't make me return it I may keep it until LO is big enough to use it, then just order a cover. We shall see.
    Can't figure out the signature thing, so here's the short, short version.....first daughter born on November 10, 2013. She was conceived through the magic of IVF after 2+ years of TTC.
  • Options
    CFox815 said:
    I'm surprised. My whole house is PB and the nursery is PBK. They are so easy to work with. I bet they will rectify the situation quickly.
    This plus PB's customer service is second to none. They flat out forgot to ship me $150 curtains I ordered and only sent me a treat bag I ordered recently. No questions asked, they just sent me a new set of the curtains. Maybe they'll even send you a whole cover AND the filler for the "my first" so you get two chairs...OR they'll pay for you to send the slip cover back to them so really all you have to do is hand it to the mail man.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I spelled the name wrong on a blanket I had done for a friend a few weeks ago. I called and said I'm a dummy and they sent me a new blanket no questions asked. All I had to do was leave the old blanket out for UPS pick up. Great customer service, especially since it was my mistake!
  • Options
    Most of our nursery is also from pbk. I had the experience from hell with my nursery rocker, and then when it finally appeared it was cracked and had to be replaced. However, through it all,the customer service was super friendly and helpful. I've found that if you are persistent and polite they will move mountains to help you. I would also ask for a credit. The quality of their products are worth it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"