October 2013 Moms

Oh, hey... UO?

2»

Re: Oh, hey... UO?

• My honey butter hatred is like one of the only legit UO's I possess.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I think Miller's Ale House is gross.
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • I apparently had one already.

I don't like skinny jeans ON ME.

I am on board with this.  I hate skinny jeans. I hate them on myself and I don't really like them on most people. If they are paired with a long tunic, maybe MAYBE they are ok, but I hate the shorter, baggy cropped shirts. ugh.  I think I hate this look because I'm small on top - no boobs, small waist, but large hips and large thighs, so they just exaggerate all the wrong places on me.  Give me some comfy bootcut jeans and a fitted shirt any day. 

image4months_2radioflyer
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I wear skinny jeans all the time. they're my favorite, i actually think they flatter most people. I don't really wear any other style
  • I have thunder thighs, I wish skinny jeans would stop being a thing. I'm so not built for them.

Change thunder thighs to cankles and this is me.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • bionicb said:

I have thunder thighs, I wish skinny jeans would stop being a thing. I'm so not built for them.

Change thunder thighs to cankles and this is me.
    I was blessed with both of those.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    photo ae9d6512-aa3f-4ee3-9605-e9c1b685f0eb_zps385c8147.jpg
  • SeeJayEmm said:

sleepy33 said:

carawasa said:

washing a plate that had ketchup on it is THE WORST thing in the world. #canteventhinkaboutit #tit

False, because ranch dressing.
    Or even worse, a gladware/Tupperware container that had ranch dressing in it. Bonus if it's a day old container.

all of the above is equally disgusting.
  • alimama33 said:
    ummm honey butter is delicious nectar of all the gods. For that matter I'm a fan of all flavored butter... guys it's hard to make butter bad.

This is a fact. Butter is always good.

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• I don't like Breaking Bad. I tried watching the first two episodes with my husband because he has been begging me to watch it for a long time. It was well done and all, but sooo disturbing! I had nightmares and a totally fitful nights sleep. He is trying to get me to watch more tonight. I can't do it! Plus seeing Brian Cranston in tighty whiteys is enough to give me nightmares alone!
    Noooooo! It is SO GOOD. Boo. But uh, if the first two eps are giving you nightmares, you definitely won't make it much farther.
    Serious? Sam keeps saying that that was as bad as it gets! Haha he is such a liar!
    Dammit, now I can't remember what exactly was in the first two eps! The stuff I'm specifically thinking of I thought wasn't until later in the first season. Imma message you to see what you're talking about so I won't be talking about spoilers. But there is definitely stuff throughout the series that is very intense. Very little of it is actually gross or explicit, most of the time it the camera cuts away before you really see what happens. And it's all essential to the story.

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • sleepy33 said:

Lia1303 said:

@sleepy33 honey butter? I'm assuming it's exactly what it sounds like. Which in that case, barf.

YES. Turrible. Some restaurant has it, I can't remember which, but it's one of those that brings you a little loaf of dark, delicious bread before the meal. So you are all ready for your hot, warm, soft, tasty fresh bread, you slather it up with some creamy butter, then you bite into it and BAM! It's fucking SWEET, nasty, sneaky fucking honey butter. I hate food that is a trick.

Outback?
  • Lia1303 said:
    @sleepy33 honey butter? I'm assuming it's exactly what it sounds like. Which in that case, barf.
    YES. Turrible. Some restaurant has it, I can't remember which, but it's one of those that brings you a little loaf of dark, delicious bread before the meal. So you are all ready for your hot, warm, soft, tasty fresh bread, you slather it up with some creamy butter, then you bite into it and BAM! It's fucking SWEET, nasty, sneaky fucking honey butter. I hate food that is a trick.
    Outback?
    Possibly. Or Lone Star. Like I said, I never remember!!!

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • sleepy33 said:

sleepy33 said:

Lia1303 said:

Outback?

Possibly. Or Lone Star. Like I said, I never remember!!!

Texas roadhouse
                                                     imageimage
                                        Lilypie - (JNST)image
                                         Lilypie - (aqIx)
  • I tend to finally like clothing trends as they're going out of style.

I love mustard.

I hate all things honey. bleh.

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"