Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Overnight leaky diapers

Hi there,
We use the Pampers swaddlers diapers and LO loves to sleep on her belly.  In the last few weeks she will wake up soaked because all the pee goes to the front.  We moved up in size and that sometimes helps, but not always.  At least 3-4 nights we have to wash everything.  Are there any diapers that are better for this?  TIA!

Re: Overnight leaky diapers

• Buy Huggies overnight diapers. They are amazing! It works best if you buy a size up from the size the baby wears during the day. I usually use Pampers during the day but Huggies works the best at night. My baby sleeps 12 hours at night & there are no leaks.
  • Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • We use pamper swaddlers or cruisers during the day and DS was leaking out at night. We sized up and started using the Pampers overnight protection and they work great!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• lolalk21 said:
    Buy Huggies overnight diapers. They are amazing! It works best if you buy a size up from the size the baby wears during the day. I usually use Pampers during the day but Huggies works the best at night. My baby sleeps 12 hours at night & there are no leaks.

Exactly this for us too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"