July 2015 Moms

Roll call - Intro Posts

1232425262729»

Re: Roll call - Intro Posts

• My EDD is July 30th, and this will our first. This is my first time participating on boards/in a community so pretty excited!
  • Hey there everyone! 1st time on TB, baby #1 and EDD July 18th! Super excited but also have no idea what to expect!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hello gorgeous pregnant moms to be ! I'm DaMarla , I'm a first time mom -to- be and my EDD is July 9th . I'm hoping for a girl but if I have a boy I'll be fine (:
  • Hello all! My EDD is 7/25. DH and I had our first ultrasound yesterday. So relieved to hear a strong heartbeat. This is our second pregnancy but will be out first baby. I want a girl he wants a boy. The battle is on haha. But really we just want a healthy baby like everyone else.
  • I need a Legend/key to understand all these abbreviations my foggy prego braing can not crack the code. 

This will be my second child... due July 15. 

My first is a Son DOB 03.11.12

• BDayley said:

I need a Legend/key to understand all these abbreviations my foggy prego braing can not crack the code. 

This will be my second child... due July 15. 

My first is a Son DOB 03.11.12

@BDayley‌ Check out the "READ BEFORE POSTING" thread for a list of all of the acronyms we use here.
  • Hello!! Just had my first appt and ultrasound today, EDD 7/26/15. My husband and I are about to celebrate 5 years of marriage, abd this will be our 2nd LO. We have a lovely DD who is 3 1/2 and hoping for a sister!
  • My EDD is 7/10/15, this will be my second, I have a one year old son.
  • Second baby, EDD 7/10/15.
  • Hi! I'm due with my third on July 11. I have an almost 3.5 year old and a 2.25 year old (15 months apart). Never used the boards before but trying to enjoy pregnancy more this time (I worry too much as I am an ER doctor and see the worst). If my husband has his way, this is our last. Sad.
  • Wow ! I am also pregnant with my first , second for my husband, his little one is two. We are also due on July the tenth. Thoughts and prayers your way !
    Sara
  • Wow ! I am also pregnant with my first , second for my husband, his little one is two. We are also due on July the tenth. Thoughts and prayers your way !
    Sara
    Sara
  • My EDD is July 12 I've been ttc for 3 years so I'm very happy now! this Is baby # 3 and will be born when my youngest son is 12 :)
  • My EDD is July 9th and it's my first! Just got married on August 30th, so it's been a whirlwind of a few months! Got pregnant pretty much as soon as we pulled the goalie, so haven't really been on baby boards before.
  • Hi all! My EDD is July 27th and it's my 2nd - I have a 5 y/o little boy so I feel like I am doing this all over for the first time because it has been so long. And of course every symptom so far has been completely different! First for my hubby tho and we're both so very excited!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Hi all this is my second one! I have a six year old son he is so excited
  • Just got back from my dating ultrasound and found out the due date is July 25th :) We originally assumed it would be August, but I can move into this board now! This is my second pregnancy after we had an ectopic in October so this one came up quickly!
  • EDD July 31, and I'm fairly sure that I will be early, since this is Baby #2. (My first will be 2 in April!) I will most likely be doing a scheduled c-section, since the first was. (Not thrilled about that.) So nervous/excited about this new baby! Going to tell our parents on Christmas, although we aren't sure what the reaction will be; I am 20 and my husband is 21. We love being parents, though! First time using this app or anything like it. :smile: I already love it!
  • Im about 10 weeks due July 18th this is my first child my boyfriend and I are so excited and nervous about are first baby!!
  • WowHeyWowHey member
    Hey my name is Carmen. This is my first..we are having a boy and he is due July 11th :)
  • Due July 22nd with out second LO
    image Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • EDD 7/19/15 with little Miss Abigail Grace. My son will be 13 when his little sister is born and he is thrilled- he started saving money to buy a sibling when he was4. This is my 2nd child, my husband's first. She was a surprise (and very stubborn) and decided to blatantly ignore my birth control pills and be born before our wedding date. So- moved up the date from June to April 1, and are now prepping for her arrival. I'm 34, have type 2 diabetes. I've just lurked around this board.
  • EDD of July 22 with baby number 2 (my 2nd boy!) I'm high risk, though, so he will be evicted by July 8. I was a regular poster on a different site with my first.