HI everyone! DH and i finally decided to proceed with a private domestic infant adoption in New York. We are excited to get things started but we are not even close to being done saving for the adoption.....(we have spent so much already in IF treatments). I know the adoption can take a very long time, so like i said, i want to get moving but i also want to be prepared. How much in savings should i have before doing my home study? Thanks!