Babies on the Brain
Options

Just started giving this a shot... so many questions

We decided were ready to have a baby. My fiance has 2 from a previous marriage. I'm so very involved in their lives and I love them so much, but Im ready to have one of my own. Plus, the boys keep asking when were going to have a sister for them. (lol. like we have a choice.) So we have been talking about this for a while, and I have been taking birth control pills. I had my period last week and started a new pack. 3 days into my new pack we finally reached a decision and I stopped taking them. I've been off for three days now and I started my period again this morning. I've read alot about "as soon as you stop taking BC you can get pregnant, and that some women take a week to start ovulating again and some women take 4-6 months to start ovulating again." So I guess my question is, since I started my period again today, does that mean I will start ovulating again immediately? I'm just confused, I didn't expect to start my period immediately. I know that women are most fertile a few days after their period ends, but I'm not going to keep track of my fertile days because I know that will lead to anxiety and disappointment for me if this doesn't happen immediately. Also, I know that this is probably stupid, but his sister has been trying for a long time and is doing her second round of invitro and she hasn't started her period and goes to the dr in a few days to see if it stuck. I don't want to take the excitement away from her if were pregnant at the same time, so I almost hope it takes me 4-6 months to get pregnant. Has anyone ever had something like this going on?? Any help or encouragement is greatly appreciated!   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"