February 2015 Moms
Options

HDBD 10/22!

2»

Re: HDBD 10/22!

• Options
    I know you're not supposed to compare, but I'm suddenly feeling huge. Y'all look amazing!
    Girl don't sweat it, my belly's pretty large and in charge by now as well. I'm finally starting to embrace it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic                      

Married 9/10/11 * BFP 6/9/14 * EDD 1/25/15

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    22 weeks! At a wedding.
  • Options

@AshleySparkle720‌ what magical world do you live in where your bathroom leads outside?? Also, I think you look fantastic!

Haha I was at a client's wedding. The beach side mansion it was has two bathrooms that open to the palm trees :) I'm in North Carolina. I'm never more than 10 minutes from the ocean it feels like.
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options
    RedGiant said:

25 weeks (taken Monday) please excuse the dirty bathroom mirror pic

THAT SHIRT THO  =D>

I love it and I want it! 

• Options
    My first time playing. :) Rocking my new motherhood maternity sweater I got in the mail today.

ETA: Forgot to say something positive! (Can you tell its my first time, tee hee?) My positive is that I love how cute my bump looks in sweaters in particular. I want to wear stretchy sweaters like this every day to show off.  Bizarrely, a round obvious pregnant belly makes me feel like all my other parts are small and cute in proportion. (My boobs are still by normal boob size. Yes, they are ginormous for my torso size and annoying. Have you ever tried to find a 36 DD with no under wire? Yeah, me neither until I got pregnant. It is apparently an oxymoron.) 

Pretty sure I've never worn a bra without an underwire. 30H. I already have to special order them. :(
  • Options
    nbad311 said:

23w3d!   Practicing our baby wearing!

I'm pretty sure if I did that with my dog you'd hear my back break. Lol I could barely lift her pre-pregnancy.
    Our Rainbow Baby H arrived at 37 weeks on 12/20/16!
    Baby E arrived at 37 weeks on 01/31/15!
    Married my Marine 05.23.14

*TW*
    TWIN LOSS 7.2.15
    BFP 9.7.15 CP 
    BFP 12.31.15 MC 2.28.16
    BFP 10.14.17 CP
    BFP 3.10.18 D&C 4.13.18
  • Options
    @nbad311 Thanks! I got it off Etsy, Baby Talk designs I think. I'm going to be traveling on Halloween, so I figured I could wear this through airport security and still be festive. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My positive is that on date nights, I let the girls out and I shamelessly love that FI can't keep his eyes off them.. I mean, me.

From the other night, FTM 23w

Oh.. And I am also on the "I hope my rib piece doesn't spread across my belly" but luckily I think my placement (just below bra line) is high enough like @foxslaw‌ said... We'll see!

Won't deny it--your ladies caught my attention first but in my defense, I'm bumping mobile so scrolling takes longer. Also carrying twins didn't do squat to my rib tattoo. I think you and @foxslaw are safe. ;)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    My first time playing. :) Rocking my new motherhood maternity sweater I got in the mail today.

ETA: Forgot to say something positive! (Can you tell its my first time, tee hee?) My positive is that I love how cute my bump looks in sweaters in particular. I want to wear stretchy sweaters like this every day to show off.  Bizarrely, a round obvious pregnant belly makes me feel like all my other parts are small and cute in proportion. (My boobs are still by normal boob size. Yes, they are ginormous for my torso size and annoying. Have you ever tried to find a 36 DD with no under wire? Yeah, me neither until I got pregnant. It is apparently an oxymoron.) 

Pretty sure I've never worn a bra without an underwire. 30H. I already have to special order them. :(
    @misshart00‌ 32GG! And I'm having a hell of a time finding stuff and I'm already starting to pop out of these (for the love of God, boobs, stop!!!!) - where do you special order from if you don't mind me asking? I don't think my minimizer is going to hold out much longer :-(

It's actually a local shop that specializes in making bras for women who have had mastectomies. You might look around for one.
  • Options

@misshart00‌ I'll definitely have to look around. Intimacy was always my go-to but I can't keep spending $80 per bra when I have been needing new sizes so far every few months so I went to ebay but even that's been sucking lately

Mine are about $80, but if you find a place, you might ask what you can do with your boobs constantly growing.
  • Options
    This post makes me happy. My poor boobs have gotten so big and the only bras that I've been able to find that won't put us in the poor house are so ugly. I was a 32D to start and have gone up a band size and two cup sizes so far but I'm petite so they fit horribly. Any suggestions for good bras are super helpful. As a FTM I had no idea that boobs would get this big!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"