December 2014 Moms
Options

Mod Nominations

2»

Re: Mod Nominations

• Options
    I guess we will wait to hear from what they decide for our board. I hope it doesn't go crazy while we are mod-less.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    pieceofmepieceofme member
    edited October 2014
    leosmom25 said:
    I guess we will wait to hear from what they decide for our board. I hope it doesn't go crazy while we are mod-less.
    I'll "monitor" the board as much as I can. 

@Slappiness @KingLED could either of you assist if some crazy shit happens and we need your super powers? I'll pay in muffins!

|| BFP #1: 12-9-13 | EDD: 8-23-14 | Stopped growing 8w4d | D&C 2-7-14 ||
    || BFP #2: 4-4-14 | EDD: 12-13-14 | Betas 4-19-14 *9,800* | Betas 4-21-14 *20,000* ||
    Alina born 12-18-14

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Apparently they're trying to look for an alternative moderation source right now for the board...I've asked if you'll be able to vote or if they'll just be picking. I'll let you know what I find out.

|| BFP #2: 4-4-14 | EDD: 12-13-14 | Betas 4-19-14 *9,800* | Betas 4-21-14 *20,000* ||
    Alina born 12-18-14

• Options
    kimba1976 said:
    Scrappy also gets my vote, but I think all of the names that have been thrown out would be great. 

If we'd been allowed to have 2 mods like we wanted in the beginning, @pieceofme would already be our mod and none of this would be necessary!
    I actually chose to step down from that, I won the individual votes I believe :-/ I regret it...I really do. But, by the time I had asked Beej to ignore my request-she had already been in contact with TLD.

Alina born 12-18-14

• Options
    Ok. I just got confirmation that there can still be a pole (hehe) but the person chosen will still have to go through a screening by the bump gods in order to actually win.

So, whenever you guys want to do the poll...we can. I'll just link the thread to her in a PM so she'll have it when they are ready.

Alina born 12-18-14

• Options
    pieceofme said:
    kimba1976 said:
    Scrappy also gets my vote, but I think all of the names that have been thrown out would be great. 

If we'd been allowed to have 2 mods like we wanted in the beginning, @pieceofme would already be our mod and none of this would be necessary!
    I actually chose to step down from that, I won the individual votes I believe :-/ I regret it...I really do. But, by the time I had asked Beej to ignore my request-she had already been in contact with TLD.
    Well, I don't blame you. I don't know why anyone would want to be a mod! Seems like a lot of work and hassle for no pay?
  • Options
    Well that's a good question, how long do you think is fair to keep it open? Obviously it will be open until tomorrow as I know not everyone signs in every single day.

D14 November Siggy Challenge: The feels of 3rd trimester...

imageimageimage

• Options
    I say 24 hours for the poll. Starts at 9pm CST and ends tom at 9pm CST.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    pieceofme said:
    leosmom25 said:

@Slappiness @EllyD14 could either of you assist if some crazy shit happens and we need your super powers? I'll pay in muffins!
    Can we all have some muffins.... Just saying I like a good muffin.. toasted with butter. and oj.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• Options
    AnonnAni said:
    pieceofme said:
    leosmom25 said:

@Slappiness @EllyD14 could either of you assist if some crazy shit happens and we need your super powers? I'll pay in muffins!
    Can we all have some muffins.... Just saying I like a good muffin.. toasted with butter. and oj.

Alina born 12-18-14

• Options
    Yay for 24 hours, I won't be seeing it til 3 am so that's good.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I wasn't here from the beginning, so I'm not familiar with @pieceofme. I do trust the other members' judgment, so I'll go with @pieceofme.

Formerly Aeonlux
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• Options
    This is a hard one. On the one hand, we need a mod and have some awesome ladies who would be great but on the other I don't want to send any of you to the Bump wolves that ate TLDs... Thank you to whoever is willing to do it!
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Meanwhile, if a mod from another board does happen by, could they sink the Hodor (original) thread, please? People will keep trying to post there, but it's broken as broken can be...
    @bluebird00 The Hodor is dead one?  You can paste a link here.
    Hai @Slappiness

Alina born 12-18-14

• Options
    Glad someone else was as lost as me and needed an update. I was here for some of the BC invasion....but was off the site for most of the weekend for my shower and a bunch of family stuff...and now TLD is gone!? Too crazy.
    I'm up for whatver the majority decides. As lon as its a regular who knows how BSC this board gets. LoL.
  • Options
    This is a hard one. On the one hand, we need a mod and have some awesome ladies who would be great but on the other I don't want to send any of you to the Bump wolves that ate TLDs... Thank you to whoever is willing to do it!
    I'm willing to sacrifice @ColeyCannoli. (Just kidding) ;)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Could someone please catch me up?  WTF is going on?  Beyond the silly BC trolling from this weekend, I mean. Why are mods changing, why do certain threads need deleting, and what is, in general, going on here?  I need a Spark Notes summary, please.

TLD voluntarily stepped down and then left all together because of all the BJ drama from last week. Not happy with TB higher ups. Others (myself included) had their post history deleted after the BC invasion and 4chan threats. Others wiped their history and changed their names for the reason I stated above. Threads don't have to be deleted but are getting messed up when post histories are deleted. Hope that helped!
    It Did! Thank you! Now, what is 4chan?

I think it's a site of hackers that can track your digital footprint and post all information they find on you. The babycenter group was discussing reporting some poster in this group to 4chan. It's scary because they find all sorts of stuff from your past.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So we can or can't have a mod right now?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    LaxMOM44 said:

Can I ask the new mod to institute a boob recognition requirement for all new members. Whereby the new member will have to show us their boobs and then well I haven't thought past show us your boobs.

I believe I've already accomplished this :)

Alina born 12-18-14

• Options
    I'm willing to sacrifice @ColeyCannoli. (Just kidding) ;)
    ------------ Kidding aside, I do think @ColeyCannoli would make a great mod.
    <3 Thank you but I'm throwing my vote at @pieceofme :)
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So we can or can't have a mod right now?

No mod for you.

• Options
    Wow! It's so hard to choose between the two!!

After much consideration, I'm going to vote for @pieceofme
    first time mom
    BOY  07/12/14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"