June 2013 Moms

~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

Merry Tuesday ladies!

Last week:

This week:

Goal:

What's LO's newest skill that's impressed you?

Our leading ladies are all tied up with 20 weeks (and dwindling in number!)
@ItsStackie - Congratulations on making it down to your pre-pregnancy weight - that's phenomenal!
@phishgirl29 - I hope the gradual increase in activity is going well for you!
@Pitchslap - I hope getting back to the gym was the child-free fun you hoped it would be!

With 5 weeks @Lizzybizzy80 - I hope you were able to get your video in as well as your walks!

With 2 weeks @nikel13 - Plank jacks sound terrible.  Good luck with more of the beach body workouts!

And a warm welcome back to @melOHdy - Awesome job on the color run!  Sounds like it was a lot of fun, and even better that it was a whole family event!
BabyFetus Ticker
DS born 6/2013

Re: ~*~ Tuesday's Getting Healthy Check-In ~*~

• Last week: diet is gong well. I'll be able to increase activity this week which will be nice.

This week: more of the same.

Goal: tone up.

What's LO's newest skill that's impressed you?

He is so aware of our routine and it's great to see him get his sneakers and coat before we go outside. He also love books and reading which is adorable!

image      image    

IVF #1 September 2012, beta #1: 213; beta #2: 580. Expecting Twins! 
    EDD 6/9 lost one angel at 9w3d :( 
    Baby boy arrived 6/1/13
    FET #1 10/14, BFP -Chemical Pregnancy :(
    Everyone Welcome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Last week:  Beach Body

This week:  Yesterday was the last day of beach body.  I think my mom and I might make our own workout plan and try to make it last a little longer when she comes to visit.  It is now time for my break.

Goal:  General good health

What's LO's newest skill that's impressed you?  Lily is starting to talk, but we are continually surprised with what she will pop up with.  A lot of the time, it is stuff that we thought she could not get.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Lizzybizzy80Lizzybizzy80 member
    edited October 2014
    Last week I did pretty well but I didn't do the video :( B has another molar coming in so after 90 mins of crying I'm too spent to do much.

This week I plan to walk a ton fri-sun with my mom while she's in town.

Same goals, lose weight and be a good example.

Somewhat new trick is B going to a hidden corner of the room to poop. It's a good sign that despite his surgery he knows when he needs to go #2!

• Sad that the check in is dwindling, but I feel like a lot of the check ins do. :(
    Last week: I did a run Tuesday, then got sick. I played some soccer, and ran on Monday, but I am still not feeling any better.
    This week: Really trying to rest, at least today. Hoping to run two more times.
    Goal: Only 2.5 weeks until half marathon. Starting to try and think of a new goal.
    Extra: she is impressive at mimicking words so quickly, and now she knows if she drops food or doesn't want it to call the dog over.
    imageimage
    1st born June 2013
  • @ItsStackie - LO has started pointing vigerously at the food on the floor to call the dogs' attention to it ... it's adorable!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"