Virginia Babies
Options

Other boards?

What other boards are you a part of? Either on here or other sites?

Most of the groups that I'm on are on Facebook:

Richmond Birth Junkies

River City Babywearers

Richmond Doulas

I'm also on a few boards on here, but most of the members are so mean, it's just not worth it.  

Children are a blessing from the Lord! 

Re: Other boards?

• Options
    So mean. We actually like when people take the time to read posts and get a general feel for the women who frequent the board so informed opinions can be made instead of ridiculous accusations and assumptions. A group of women who think giving support is vital to getting support and who are quite generous with their support I may add. 
  • Options
    Excuse me, but if YOU took the time to read this board, you'd see that I do give support....move along

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Excuse me, but if YOU took the time to read this board, you'd see that I do give support....move along
    Not on the April board. You even said yourself you were new to the board and haven't read the posts.
  • Options

What? Are you stalking me or something??

I did read much of the April board and yes, I saw a lot of women being supportive of each other, but when someone new comes along ya'll jump on your high horse and say "get over it" or whatever. You made the judgement call of saying that someone is a troll, which I don't get. How do you know that those new members don't have anyone and are reaching out for help? Honestly, I want to know!  I believe in giving someone the benefit of the doubt and offer support when, where and how I can. So sue me. I saw so much negative energy and hatefulness in that board, that I don't want to be a part of that board. So you won't have to worry about me "trolling" that board. I've been on this board longer than that one. Get a life. I'll say a prayer for you and your family.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"