April 2015 Moms
Options

Can I just be a cat?

I just want to be sleep for 18+ hours a day and only wake up to eat and play. Anyone else???image

Re: Can I just be a cat?

• Options
    How cute!
    I second the becoming a cat! They have it made!
  • Options
    I would be a cat in a heartbeat. All the pets, all the naps? Hell yes!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is what mine has been up to all day. I wouldn't mind a few days like that.
  • Options
    I love cats but wouldn't want to be caring 2-8 babies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I would love to be a cat right now. No responsibilities, just sleeping and eating all day.
  • Options
    @fabledmabel‌ Let is know if it works! If cats are that silly then I may need to start liking them.
    Me: 27
    DH: 34

Ticker id: Q1i7

Lilypie - (qjIQ)

Building a family since 12/29/12!
  • Options

kayneg924 said:

I just want to be sleep for 18+ hours a day and only wake up to eat and play. Anyone else???image

Being as flexible as the cat in the pic could be kinda fun too! Hehe
    Waah at first I thought the head was not attached ... phew. How'd it bend like that?

If I was a cat I'd make myself sneeze. Too bad, all the napping would be lovely.
  • Options

I think cats are evil but if that's the life they lead I'll sell my soul. Meow.

Well you could always be a dog :)
  • Options

I think about how easy my pets lives are and seriously wish I could switch places. Here are my kitties. Templeton (siameseish one, she LOVES hair ties...) and Seymour (black one he's totally my baby). Also tricks for getting Templeton out of crib? She thinks it's her bed. (Sorry for the double Templeton pic it won't let me delete for some reason. imageimage

Precious! Maybe drape a blanket over the top of the crib?

• Options
    JaneShopsJaneShops member
    edited October 2014
    @cwiceangel‌ my friend had a mesh (mosquito net-like) tent device she placed on top of the crib, way before the baby was born.

Sort of looked like this
    https://www.amazon.com/Crib-Tent-Pop-up-Safety-Net/dp/B00HJHITFU

--
    EDIT
    The reason she didn't use the tent with the baby, is since it's considered one of those dangerous baby items

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/2012/05/13-dangerous-baby-products-to-avoid/index.htm
    J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @cwiceangel‌ our cat loves hair ties too. Loves to play fetch with them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I am a huuuge cat lover - I'm going to share a secret (seeing as now that I'm pregnant my DH is telling everyone). A few years ago I had a realization that if I was pregnant and had a kitten - I don't think I'd be upset. I mean, smaller head for delivery, learn to sleep through the night quicker, adorable when they run...
  • Options

yeah, I think I kind of would just like to be a cat too. 

also, I think I have an odd ball cat, mine loves aluminum foil, she thinks it's fun to pounce on and chew.  We tried putting it around our Christmas tree one year since she would chew cords and attack the decorations, huge fail.

Me: 34, DH: 32
    TTC Since September 2012
    Dx-PCOS, Anovulation, highly irregular cycles
    March 2013 Comid 50 mg+ TI #1: BFN
    April 2013 Clomid mg + TI #2: BFN
    IVM#1 Aug 2012: BFN
    20 FEB 2014:  CP
    IUI #1 Clomid 100mg  24 FEB 2014: BFN

IUI #2 Clomid 100mg  21 MAR 2014: BFN

IUI#3 Follistim & trigger 21 May 2014: BFN

IVF #1 Follistim & Menopur: 14R, 9M, 7F, transfered 2 day 3 8 cell embies

Beta #1: 7/30: 41  Beta #2 8/1: 96   Beta #3 8/4: 796   EDD:4/9/15

imageimageimage

All Welcome 

• Options
    jk3610jk3610 member
    edited October 2014
    i'd rather be my dog.  this derp-y dog has it made!
    Together since 5.16.05 (16 & 19yo)
    Married since 3.6.10 (21 & 24yo)
    Baby Olivia coming 4.14.15 <3 (26 & 29yo)

January Siggy Challenge: Fitness Fails

• Options
    I would change places with my cat or either of my dogs in a heartbeat. They nap all day, seriously only wake up to change positions.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP! - 8/15/14
    EDD - 4/28/15
    It's a Boy!
  • Options

My dogs wake me up at the butt crack of dawn so they can be fed and let outside. When they come back in, they crawl back into bed and sleep for a few hours. Meanwhile, I'm the type of person who can't go back to bed once I'm up.

I would gladly switch with my dogs, or even my husband for that matter. They never bother him!!! He even stayed home from work today because he's tired. Seriously? I've been tired for 3 months now!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    As I was browsing Pintrest a few mins ago, the kids section looking for registry ideas and what not, this popped up.  And I immediately thought my fellow cat owners will happily appreciate that and even if you don't own a cat this is funny.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    If I were a cat I'd be so fat from being so lazy.

BabyFruit Ticker

November Siggy Challenge: Selfie Fails

Hidden for the sake of your eyes!

• Options
    I love catsimage

***** December Siggy Challenge *****

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"