Parenting after 35

**Sorry. Wrong board. ** Results for US #1

cyndi417cyndi417 member
edited October 2014 in Parenting after 35
SO SORRY! I meant to post on the pregnancy board.  No idea how to delete this off of this board.  Really really sorry everyone!

Hi everybody,

We finally got some information today!  So here's the scoop.  The u/s showed a perfectly healthy
five week zero days pregnancy.  Which would be fantastic news if we hadn't calculated me at 6 weeks 3 days at the time of the u/s.  They were able to see the yolk sac, and it is in the exact right spot.  Ruled out eptopic and molar.  (whew!) So we are all a little confused.  Doc says she wants to have me in again on the 27th for another scan.  By then we should be able to see the baby and get a heartbeat. Doc seemed optimistic.

So, I guess it's a waiting game for me.  No weird symptoms so far so I'm trying to stay positive.  

Anyone have any thoughts about this?  I find it odd I could be off that much on conception date. Honestly, since this was a surprise pregnancy, I guess it's possible.  Hard for me because I really like to be in control and I'm not feeling in control of this at all!  

Re: **Sorry. Wrong board. ** Results for US #1

• Haha it happens! Since you did post here it sounds like you just ovulated late, which also happens! Congratulations on your pregnancy!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"