October 2013 Moms
Options

It's Friday and...I'm one proud Momma!!

What do your Friday nights consist of now that are babes are 1 or almost 1?! Do you go out more or are you still a home body?? Or were you always?!

My Ds1 started Kindergarten this year and if there is a home football game then we take him to that.

Today we are doing something special for him. He came home with two certificates of great behavior in class, passed his level 3 of "scoop" words AND he passed 3 levels of AR tests! (Reading tests) He's worked super hard!!

*I am one proud Momma! So ice-cream and a football game it is* :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It's Friday and...I'm one proud Momma!!

• Options
    Lia1303 said:

Yay for your DS that's awesome. I'm pretty much a homebody these days, but I'm ok with it. I think soon we will need to start looking for a babysitter so DH can do a date night once and awhile.
    Enjoy your ice cream and football.

Thank you!
    Open a bottle of wine after the babe goes to sleep!! ;-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Usually on Fridays we go out to dinner and maybe some errands depending on time. Once baby came it slowed down for a little while or we would go earlier when there were less people for LO to disturb. Now we usually go out on Fridays like we did before. DS is much better and since he is eating more table food it works out because we just feed him from our plate.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our "weekends" have always been mid week in this house.  I will say that we are entering a world of restaurant terror.  I miss the the days of eating with 2 hands while DS slept in his car seat.  We are by no means homebodies but we are having to go out a lot more individually since taking him with us is a real PITA. 
    image  image
    Baby Muffy Due July.8.2015!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"