October 2012 Moms

Checking back in (2 years later)

Hi ladies. It's been awhile- I am feel in some major guilt after reading the epic goings-on on Jul14s board right now where they figured out one of the members was a fraud.

I feel so awful I didn't keep up with the BMB after DS was born- things were crazy and then Sandy forced us to get evacuated from the city. It wasn't my favorite time. Just so you guys know. I was/am/continue to be a real person. Bumping just wasn't on my priority list and I was in complete survival mode.

Miss the lot of you. DS just turned 2 on Saturday, we still named him Duke Winter, it fits him sooo well. We are expecting again and I'm now on the May 15 board.

Hugs. Esp @lady dixneuf‌ one of my fellow NYC mommas

Duke Winter 10/11/12
Baby Duex 05/20/15

NYC Momma 

"My stroller is my SUV"

Re: Checking back in (2 years later)

• Welcome back! Congratulations on your pregnancy! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

• Welcome back!! This post made me laugh.

And now I am wondering, since I haven't been frequenting the July14 board since DS was born... WHO IS THE FRAUD?!?!! I can't find the post on it!?
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
  • Loading the player...
  • Search the thread "newb in town" it's got like 700 posts by now. A lot of it happened via FB. It's a great read through. Supposedly a lesbian couple, but they find her real pics online else where. It's crazy.

Duke Winter 10/11/12
    Baby Duex 05/20/15

NYC Momma 

"My stroller is my SUV"
  • Ahh... nevermind. Found it!
    DD 11/1/12
    DS 7/16/14
    DD Free from FPIES triggers as of 18 months! 
    Sweet potato, avocado, banana, mango, oats, wheat & rice outgrown.
    Dairy, soy, and peanut allergies outgrown! Allergic to eggs.
    DS MSPI, egg allergy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"