Formula Feeding
Options

Intro

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking on this board for a few weeks but figured I should introduce myself because I'd like to become more active and provide support to others. A little background on me- I have been on the bump since May 2013. I participate of the TTTC, Pregnant after IF, and September 2014 boards.I am a FTM who dealt with infertility for 18 months before becoming pregnant with my LO. He is a result of my 3rd IUI. I have suffered from depression for many years. I struggled to breastfeed so because of that and the depression I had to switch to formula. It was a hard for me to come to grips with that because of all the negativity that is out there about formula. I found this forum and other great articles from women supporting formula. In the end I had to grieve the fact that breastfeeding wasn't for us but I know that as long as my DS has a full belly then that is all that matters. I hope that I can be of support to others here. Oh and I am a working mom but I am off on maternity leave until December so I am still adjusting to being at home and having a newborn.

I have one question I would like to ask of you all. Does anyone have the baby brezza? If so, what do you think of it? DH and I are debating buying it but I would like to find out more from other moms. Thanks in advance!
Me 29 DH 30 Unexplained IF TTC since wedding May 2012. IUI #1 11/5/13-BFN.  IUI #2 12/5/13-BFN. IUI #3-12/30/14. All three with Femara CD 3-7 and Ovidrel trigger. +HPT 1/13/14 First +ever!!! Beta #1 195 Beta #2 1/15-533. Ultrasound on 2/4 showed one bean. EDD 9/22/14. Team Green turned Team Blue-Baby Conner arrived on 9/19/14.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"