December 2014 Moms

Guys...one good thing about this ebola scare

So, my OBGYN is at Presbyterian Dallas, and she assures me everything's fine. So last night we went to our first Childcare class at the hospital, and in the parking lot outside the classroom building were all the news trucks. CNN, FOX, NBC, etc. And sitting under a tent was ANDERSON FREAKING COOPER. So naturally, we waited 15 minutes til someone noticed us and then asked if we could get a picture with him. He was super nice, and while we were taking the picture I had my MOST BRILLIANT IDEA EVER. 

Guys, Anderson Cooper taped our birth announcement for us. 

My husband filmed him, and since we aren't finding out the sex, he was gracious enough to do both for us. So he gets all serious, and says, "Breaking news from Dallas, ____ and ____ have just had a baby boy." And then does it again for a girl.

GUYS. It is the absolute greatest thing ever. We haven't put a single thing about our pregnancy on social media, so while our friends and family know, this will be a big surprise to a lot of people I haven't seen in a while. Plus, Anderson Cooper.

I'll post it after I pop my baby out! 

And yes, Anderson Cooper is insanely handsome. After we left, my husband said that he had eyes like a "Siberian husky". 

Also, someone please teach me how to swaddle, because we missed that part of class. Totally worth it.

Re: Guys...one good thing about this ebola scare

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"